Chapter 27

Bria's POV

It has been 2 months now since I found out about James' cancer, it has not been easy.

He's done chemotherapy, and he's so cranky, even to me but I understand that its hard and tiring plus he still goes to work and stresses out himself which makes it worse, he has two more weeks to get his final results to see if he got rid of the cancer or if its spreading.

Right now he's at work probably stressing out so I have an idea to surprise him and make him feel better.

I took off all my clothes and decided to tease him a little, won't show anything but it will be enough to tease him and make him want more and that is where later comes in.

Me: Hey boo, got something for u to see ;)

Boiifreenn❤: what's that?

Uggh so cranky

Me: <Image>

Boiifreenn❤: Woah, that's alot of skin, i like ;) I want more xD

Me: You can get more later ;)

James' POV

I was in a gang meeting with my members talking about another gang that wanted to attack us, the same men that wanted to kidnap Brii; when my phone vibrated. Unfortunately, I was sipping my coffee and as I looked on the phone screen and saw the picture of Brii I choked and spat out the coffee on top of the desk.

Real smooth

"Are you okay man?" Akeem asked

"Yea I'm fine." i said

I was about to get up when I realized I had an erection, damn I was stiff.

I used a book and covered up my area and walked to the bathroom, Akeem and Luke were smirking, those asses.

Babe: You can get more later ;)

Ooh I like the sound of that

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Btw, that was the pic Bria sent to James

So I didn't want to use a full display naked picture of Bria because I don't know who is reading this book and I respect certain things, foul language, naked pictures and the person's privacy.

Thanks for reading

👑👑