Chapter 17

Bria's POV

That's not James' voice.

"Really, are you gonna stop us? " my dad replied.

"No, I am" said another familiar voice

That's James!

My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice.

"And me" said another voice.

Ok this is weird, who are those guys.

My dad must've became scared or something because he let go of me real fast.

I managed to open my eyes just a bit. I saw faint images of 3 people standing at the door, I knew that one of them was James.
Maybe it was his Best friends that he had spoken about.

I heard a gun click and then a shot was fired. I heard my dad cry out.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!? You hurt my girl again. Aren't you tired of putting her through hell?" I heard James angrily say.

My mom started crying.

I felt so sick, my head hurts, my stomach is in pain and I can't seem to open my eyes properly.

"You're lucky I don't hit women or I'd deal with you myself'' I heard James say.

"I'll deal with her" I heard a female voice say. (This one's for you kimmy_minott)

"Perfect Kim.'' James said

"Ok guys, get these bastards outta here. I'm gonna take care of my girl." James said seriously.

James gently took me up and laid me on the bed, I felt him take my dress off.

"Is it ok if I undress you babe" he asked.

Duh

But I felt like shit so I couldn't answer.
I just nodded.

I heard him starting to breathe harder and harder.

Then I heard him sniffle.
Was James crying?

Omg.

I decided to try and peep to see for myself. When I did, I saw him with his head in his hands.

I hate seeing you like this.

"James please don't cry" I said

"This pains me Bria" he said.

I saw him take out his phone.

"Hello Doc.. I need you to come to my place. No I didn't get in another fight, its my girl.. Yeah she's hurt really bad...come right now..ok thanks" he said on the phone

"Doc's coming over, you'll be fine babe" he told me.

-Five minutes later-

The Doctor came and James explained what happened.
He cleaned up and dressed my wounds and gave me some pain killers.

"She needs to rest very often for this whole week, especially since she's on her period..she should take two tablets twice everyday with a meal. And eat up your greens, you've lost a lot of blood." The doctor said.

"I'll make sure she does, thanks Doc'' James said.

"I'll be back to check on you Friday" Doc said

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Thanks for reading

Reminder: You can be in the story if you want to, inbox me.

 👑👑