O1O

" Aubree darling, wake up your going to be late." My grans voice cuts through my dreams, and I slowly open my eyes squinting from the amount of light shown in the room. She sighs again before speaking.

" Get up dear you have school." She hurries me. I slowly get up from my bed feeling hopelessly and utterly confused.

" What day is it?" I ask quietly to her. She looks at me completely confused.

" It's Monday, I'm going to be out all day and probably most of the night, will you get home okay? I can get your mother to pick you up?" She asks about to leave the room till she stops at the door watching and waiting for me to answer.

" I'm fine." I shake my head giving her a small reassuring smile. I get to my closet picking out my pair of jeans and a shirt along with a jacket, quickly changing into them. Not bothering with a shower, I'll have one tonight.

I pad a little make up to my face while quickly pulling my hair into a pony tail. I quickly grab my book bag and phone racing downstairs.

...

I make it to the school yard just as the bell is heard from inside. I pick up my feet now running through the doors and to my locker dumping my jacket and bag inside. I gasp when I close the door finding Vicki smiling at me from behind it.

" Nice to have you back, thought you were gone for sure." She chuckles walking along my side, I frown stopping in the middle of the hall. She turns to me just as confused.

" What do you mean? I was here, I've been here every day, except the weekend of course?" I ask frowning at her, is she making some weird prank on me, cause I don't see how it's going to be or is funny.

I then hear a person clearing there throat from behind me, cutting Vicki straight off from speaking. I turn finding the boy that had dropped me home on my first day, yet to know his name. But he looked all so much more familiar.

" Vicki, Zayn said he'd like a word with you." He growls lowly I would be scared if he were to speak to me like that honestly.
Vicki nods walking off down the long narrow hall. I watch her till she's fully out of sight, then my eyes turn to the boy.

" I'm sorry, I never caught your name?" I ask my voice coming out calm, which is strange. I'm never confident around new people.

" Harry." He smiles down at me, my knees almost collapse on me from staring at him.

I slightly gasp taking a step back, getting a flash of a memory or image through my mind, of two of Harry's friends saying there names. Louis and Zayn. We were all in a field, Zayn talking as my back hits into Harry's chest. The memory was real and I knew it, I felt it. His chest was hard, cold and not welcoming.

I then look back up to find Harry frowning at me, almost glaring. I stumble back more earning more steps for Harry to take, but he stays in his place watching me. What the hell was that, I knew it was real and some how Harry knows something's wrong.

I gasp loudly when he speeds up to me, in a abnormal speed, I was about to scream when his hand guides over my mouth
My eyes widening when I notice a strong scented cloth covering my nose and mouth. I try my best but fail when I breath in taking in the drug and slowly fall into a unwanted sleep.

...

Surprise, I decided to undated since I'm getting such good results with this story. It's already at number 11 in the vampire fanfic section.

I probably will be updating tomorrow it just depends when I have time :) thank you all for reading xxxx