Chapter 60...

Perrie and I had walked from my grandmothers house to the boys old house, it had darkened and was low on the sunshine it once held.

I remember coming here for the first time with Harry thinking I would one day be living in a house just like this, and this house right now from today does not look as in any of my dreams.

Perrie opens the door, it creaks open as we enter the empty building. It has a horrible scent to it making my face scrunch up with total disgust.

" With a few things and some candles it should feel like it once did, I promise." Perries voice sounds weak, but she holds a strong smile. For me.

I give her a smile back nodding as I walk further into the room, my bags trailing behind me on wheels.

" How about we stay in the same room. Just for tonight, until we make this place feel more like home." She practically begs, her eyes showing she's scared. A vampire is scared of the dark, never would have thought I'd see the sight.

I nod in agreement, keeping her happy.

...

" This should do it I'm sure. The maid sure did wonders though, right?" Perrie walks around the house looking over every inch. I had done nothing it was all her and the maid who was named granny. Whoever had given her that name I've yet to be told.

It had only taken a week for our things to be moved around and the house to look alive again, but it still had that empty feeling deep in the pit.

" I'm just going for a walk, I shouldn't be far." I call out to Perrie leaving the lounge room to come face to face with the front door.

" Alright, please put on you're jacket it's freezing today." She replies. I'm used to her parenting me, I quite like it but I'm coming to realise she's not the one who's pregnant and is going to have to be forced to have a child.

And I'll somehow have to learn how to be a mother. How could someone who claimed to love the child growing inside me just cut all the feeling off, just feel nothing and let me go.

I keep walking toward the known dirt path. I hadn't seen it in years but brought back oh so many terrible and great memories. Where were the days when I was scared of this damn path.

Remembering when the kids at school would tease me for living in the old ladies house who had apparently gone insane.

My feet continued to crunch along the leaves that had fallen from the trees above me. It was sad that every memory I had here is poisoned by Harry. If he hadn't came after me I wouldn't be in this damn mess, I would be living with my grandmother and evil parents.

My eyes glim over with tears when the house is in sight. It was just like the last had no sign of life living inside the mansion.

Only a year ago I was living my life here.

I decided to take a seat on the benches outside the house beside the large fountain.

" I would have never thought I'd see you again." A voice makes me flinch in my spot my eyes widening as the figure comes to view.

" Dean?" I whisper now standing to my feet instantly wrapping my arms around him. He was like an older brother but was known as my uncle related to my psychotic father.

" I came down for the funeral but it seems no one had planned one for anyone." He narrows his eyes. I nod looking back at the house then to him, has he been living here the whole time?

" Uhh my parents and I weren't on the best terms." I explain as thoughtful as I could. His eyes travel down just for a split second and that's when I become nervous, I keep myself calm as best as I could. How would he know I'm pregnant.

The smallest gesture gave it all away.

" I best be off. My boyfriend should be waiting by the path, I'll keep in contact with you uncle dean." I take small steps backward towards the path only to make his steps toward me come closer and closer until I break out in a run.

Is my whole family against me.

I gasp loudly whimpering as I'm faced with the dirt floor, grazing my knees and hands. I'm then forcefully flipped onto my back, Dean standing tall above me.

" Little Aubree where has you're innocence gone to. We had such big plans for you, all of us." His grin widens as he watches my laying body, I couldn't move if I wanted.

" it's hard to think you actually forgot everything. I mean sure you were sent away but fuck you couldn't get any more dumb." He spit out walking back and forth, kicking the small pebbles between his feet.

" I don't know what you're talking about." I whisper my voice croaky and my eyes ready to spill.

" Oh yes you do. All you have to do is dig sweetheart. Dig into the little sweet memories you have in you're pretty mind and find the distraught ones, there hidden from you from you're own sanity Girl. Stupid stupid girl." He stops for a moment before his head snaps up just as a twig is snapped off into the distance.

" It seems I can't have five minutes with you without you're little bitches to follow after you." He hisses looking around the dark woods. I sit up also watching the darkness waiting for an animal to appear.

A few moments pass and he's still watching, waiting.

" I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FUCKING TOUCHED HER ILL RIP YOURE DAMNED FACE OFF." I can't help the small smile coming to my lips at the sound of her voice.

" Perrie calm down I can handle this." Zayns voice follows, there footsteps rearing closer till Perries sat Infront of me, her eyes examining every inch of my skin. While I hear the mumbles of Zayn and Dean off to the side.

" Harry won't be long, he was worried about you." She soothes bringing my hair to sit behind my ears. My eyes widen as I drastically shake my head.

" I don't want to see him Perrie. No I can't. I'm living without him and I like it." I confess my feelings to her, and she seems to understand giving me a sympathetic look. Which I completely hate.

" You're not in you're right state of mind Aubree. We all see that." She says as I look around finding no one except Zayn looking at me as if I were the crazy one. But I then come to realise where the hell is Dean.

" Where is he. Where the fuck-"

" Who Aubree? What the matter for gods sake." Perries almost to tears as she watches me, I look at her confused and frustrated.

" Dean you were just talking to him. God. He was waiting for me the whole time. " I bring my shaking hands to my head clamping down.

" Aubree we found you out here after looking for hours, we found you laying on the path alone. Aubree no one else was with you." Zayns voice clearly states. But I refuse to answer him, am I going insane.

...

YAY well I hope you all enjoy :D hope it's long enough and it's what yous all wanted. Please comment on the chapter of what you think of it.

:) enjooooy xxx