Chapter 16...

" please stop, I'm perfectly fine with being here. He's overreacting" I speak angrily to my mother, she's telling me that dad had been in touch with her. And she would like to move back, I had only just moved here, so I'm not okay with any of this, she's acting like a teenager.

" Aubree, your moving back." She snaps at me, I sigh heavily getting dressed into my clothes for the day.

" fine but I won't be going to school" I shrug at her, smirking with my back turned towards her. I shouldn't be acting this way, but it's came over me. And it feels strange but so right.

" fine, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I will not give you any second chances Aubree, either you leave with me and your father or stay here" she sighs, giving up. I mentally have a dance party in my head. I turn to her nodding and wait for her to leave the room. When she does I quickly fix my hair and make up before grabbing my phone and bag descending to the balcony.

I had found a way down to the ground off the balcony without jumping and killing myself. My gran mustn't have noticed that she had put a large vine at the side of the house, and it surprisingly takes my weight.

I take my time getting down till I'm standing foot on the ground. I look back up quite happy with myself.

" nice, but I'm sure I would have caught you darling" a chuckle from behind me makes me jump forward almost toppling into the large thorn bushes till his hand catches hold of my wrist pulling me back and into his hard chest. I gasp easing my breath as I turn.

" holy crap" I breath looking down to brush myself off. I fix my shoulder bag as I look back up at Harry. His eyes showing that he's amused, and of course the slight smirk playing on his lips.

" what are you doing here?" I speak harshly starting to walk away from him. Hisself following closely behind.

" no thank you?" He plays, I scoff turning just as he stops so were chest to chest. Very Imitating.

" your the one who scared me, making me almost get covered in cuts" I spit back at him, he shouldn't be so amused. It would have killed pulling all those small thorns out of me.

" I could do worse darling, now let's go" he chuckles towards the end, but the start of his sentence scared me. Everything about him does.

" why are you doing this?" I ask frowning as we approach his known car. He opens the passenger door for myself, which I get in and wait till he also gets in the car so he can respond.

" because your mine. I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself." He harshly replies. Starting the car and speeding off down the bumpy dirt path, making me jump up and down on the seat being restrained by the seat belt. Lucky I have it on or I'll be flying out the window.

We make it to the school yard in one piece, both my neck and wrist aching. My neck from being restrained so much by the seat belt, and my wrist from Harry's grip when I almost fell. There's no marks just yet, but guessing from the last time he grabbed me it will turn worse.

I hop out of the car pulling my bag over my shoulder as I start walking up the stairs towards the front entrance of the school. I'm surprised when Harry doesn't follow me, instead he walks over to his group in the corner of the parking lot.

...

I mentally curse when I'm late for my third class, I had history meaning it would be the cranky teacher called mr Owen.

I don't hate anybody, and I give people the benefit of being different to certain lengths but mr Owen goes out of his way in punishing me. He seriously hate me, I don't see how or why, I mean I'm new and he's old.

I'm now practically running down the halls drastically trying to find the right class, I then gasp loudly feeling my feet give way, my bag flying out of my grasp and exploding my pages and books all over the floor, my body then harshly hitting the hard ground. I groan rolling onto my back.

" Aubree?" Someone calls from down the hall, I'm not sure who's that voice belongs to but it seemed familiar. I open my eyes sitting up from my spot, noticing the boy walking towards me, my blurry vision becoming clear to notice its Niall.

" uhh um I'm fine" I stammer getting to my feet, bending over to pick the few things up along with nialls help. I then gasp loudly when a arm snakes around my waist. Pushing my bum into them. I twirl around in there grip, his groin now pressing into my hip.

I push at his chest frowning when he doesn't let go. He reeks of cigarette and other strong scented chemicals.

" let her go Jase" Nialls deep voice sounds coming from behind me, it's threatening. But Jase doesn't buy it, he smirks a deep chuckle leaving his lips as he stares down at me. Yeah I'm so over late, mr Owens going to freak.

" I don't think so, I think this little one would be quite fun. If you get what I mean" he again grins down at me his hands moving to my bum pressing me more into him, my hands shove at him chest, but he's way to strong for me.

" you know she doesn't belong to you" Niall snaps at jase, his face then hardens drastically as he looks up past to head to where nialls standing. Behind me.

" I don't give a fuck" he snaps at Niall. I then gasp loudly when I feel myself being yanked out of jases grip being flown to the hard floor, why is there no teachers. I look back up noticing Harry towering over jase, his face hard and showing nothing but anger. His face looks away from me, not giving me a view anymore.

" come on, we need to leave now" Niall is quick to my side helping me up off the floor, leaving my books and bag laying on the floor as he hurries me out of the school towards the back if the school, running towards the trees that circled the school yard.

I'm overly confused, and yet I'm running. My feet soon give way my head becoming light when I hit the soft grass.

" what did you do Niall?" Perries voice rings through.

" nothing, she must have hit her head hard" Niall says picking me up into his arms, that's when it turns to nothing. Nothing but black.

...

Enjoy the chapter... 7 days till my 1d concert :D if anyone is going to the Sydney concert on the 26th of October please tell me :) xxx
I made it longer, which I hope is worth it. Anyways thanks for reading :)
x