Chapter 58...

I had awoken up in a small bed, the room is darkened by the black sky outside. What the hell happened last night. My hand reaching to my belly, I sigh leaning back into the bed.

" Thank god your okay." I jump finding Perrie beside me, within seconds I find Harry through the door to my side. His eyes searching everything.

" Out Perrie" He speaks, Harry hand reaching for my small one.

" What the hell is going on" I frown taking my hand away, I still remember what he did before they all fucking drugged me. I'm not forgiving anyone so easily.

" It's a strong one baby. Our babies alive." He smiles tears showing in his glowing eyes. My mouth slightly hangs open my hand reaching to my sore but growing stomach.

" H-How, I was drugged and I'm a vampire. T-then stabbed. Where is he?" I gasp the words fumbling out of my mouth.

" you're not a vampire Aubree " He confesses again taking my hand in his. This time I don't pull away, my eyes widening.

" The baby. She or he must have knocked the venom right out of you're system somehow. And you were stabbed just above your hip, not hurting anyone but you" He looks down at me lovingly taking my tears away with his spare thumb.

" I -I can't Harry. This is to much" I cry wiping my own cheeks. I smile to myself when he joins me on the bed wrapping his arms around my stomach pulling me into him softly.

" you're my fragile human again" He chuckles kissing my neck. " both" he whispers softly rubbing my belly.

...

" YOU FUCKING SLAPPED ME. HOW AM I MEANT TO JUST FORGIVE YOU CAUSE YOU SAID THE WORD SORRY" I scream.

I had awoken from the short nap with Harry and came downstairs trying to leave myself alone but of course it didn't last long. He looked so clueless. It's all his fault.

" Calm the fuck down. " Harry's eyes shine a slight red, Niall coming into view from behind Harry his finger rubbing his eyes as if he's just woken up.

" Don't you dare tell me to fucking calm down styles. I swear-" I cut myself off fuming. I stomp my way to the kitchen screaming loudly as I take the dinner cloth pegging it at Harry as if it would have some effect on him, to hurt him. But it falls to the ground. Normally I would have just laughed it off, but it couldn't just give up.

I frown to myself reaching for the most destructible thing I could reach and again throw it at him. My eyes widen dramatically when he catches it, his eyes not leaving mine as they form a hardened glare.

I watch him as he simply drops the plate beneath him, letting the shards pierce his skin but doesn't seem fazed as they quickly heal.

" Go on keep going" He encourages Niall and Perrie watching from a distance in the corner of my eye.

I again grab plate cups anything pegging them all at him, he catches every one with each one he drops he takes steps forward. Getting closer and closer to me making Perrie and Niall both weary and also getting closer but keeping there distance.

" YOURE A FUCKING ASS HOLE" I seethe moving to where he's standing shoving at his chest.

" HIT ME AGAIN HARRY. GO ON AND WATCH ME LEAVE" I again shove his chest. I flinch when his hands are held at my biceps squeezing but not as hard as I had expected. I smile to myself leaning over to a glass pouring the ice water that had remained inside over Harry's head.

I watch his lips as they twitch into a slight grin.

" Hit me" I whisper gasping when he's pulling me into him, his lips instantly on mine. I could hear the two leave from there spot, they mustn't think he would hurt me.

" I love you Aubree but you make me crazy." he whispers back.

" I love you but you are insane" I giggle remembering the past few moments. He's right I'm a bitch.

" You're cleaning up the damn mess Harry!" I hear Perrie from the door, I look over to find her smiling like a fool.

...

Sorry I haven't posted in soooo long but I have massive writers block and think this book is actually going to end soon. I have other fanfics as well so don't be to sad about this one coming to an end :) enjoy the short chapter ;)