Chapter 18...

My mind felt like I was awake, yet all I could see was darkness. Nothing but blank black, I could hear the faint footsteps coming from what sounded like downstairs. My body being laid on a covered bed.

" I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO FUCKING DO" I hear loud roars coming from downstairs, sounding as if it's Harry.

" your the ass hole who said were not fucking human" his voice is still angered but more quiet.

I could hear the faint mumbles by a second person that's downstairs.

" SO YOU MADE HER PASS OUT. IS THAT YOUR WAY OF DEALING WITH HER" I hear a girls voice loudly yell. That being most likely Perrie.

My eyes then open taking in a few moments before I could figure out where the hell I was. And what I'm doing.

I sit up rubbing my eyes heavily.

" she's awake Harry" someone says making my head slightly twitch up. How do they know.

I remember everything, everything except after I blanked out. I hear the slight creak of the wood from the hallway, telling me that people are coming. I look up just as Harry and perrie are both in the doorway.

Niall and zayn both behind them.

" please leave. I can handle this" Harry says still frustrated at Perrie. She sighs heavily turning to Harry.

" don't do anything else." She snaps before smiling at me and walking off with the other two boys! I could tell she said something to Harry before she left her lips moving as she walked out. Harry then turns to me directing his attention at me.

" your grandmother knows your here, and she said she wants you home" he sighs walking to the bed that I'm laid on. I nod looking down not really thinking of any questions.

" I'm sorry if you get in trouble. It wasn't my intention" he again soothes.

" why would I get in trouble" I ask my voice is weak, and almost sounding pleading.

" because your grandmother and I have different beliefs and hers don't really fit with what I am" he eyes me squinting slightly.

" and what exactly are you?. I've passed out twice know or maybe more for some unknown reason. You have practically kidnaped me once and I'm always scared to even be around you. And I have no answers to why any of that has happened" I snap my strength regaining rapidly. Harry continues to squint at me, his body staying quite still. No movements at all.

" that is not for me to tell, I'll be seeing you tomorrow at school Aubree. Louis will be taking you home" he's clearly annoyed. The sharp tone of his voice indicates that he's had enough of me. He turn swiftly walking to the door before he turns again and watches me get up from the bed.

Once I've stood up keeping my balance he then walks swiftly back to me, standing now chest to chest with me. My head only reaching to his shoulder.

" I'm sorry. But I've got work to do" he then says his voice soft. I then watch as his head moves fractionally closer, his lips touching my cheek softly kissing there then lifting back up a clear smile on his lips.

" goodnight Aubree" he turns disappearing out of the door. Leaving me completely confused. Why am I still here.

...

I'm sorry I haven't posted. I had my one direction concert last night. Holy shit it was amazing, I was the second row along the side. I just wish I could be able to see them in person and next time not go by myself hah.

Anyways enjoy this chapter I'll be posting more regularly but most probably won't be posting every night like my last fanfic. It drained everything out and it's not as good if I had taken my time with it.
Also sorry this isn't as long, it's not my day. Going to the concert was exhausting my ears are still buzzing.

Enjoy xx alexis