O14

My eyes widen slightly, his house being so beautiful. How could a boy have this kind of money to afford a house as beautiful as this.

" Do you live alone?" I ask hesitantly hopping out of his car, closing the door and following him towards the front door.

" Yeah." He replies opening the door, letting me step inside before he shuts the door behind himself.

" Why, where are your parents?" I ask facing him, his eyes slightly narrow at me his eyes still staying glued on me.

" Gone." He shrugs moving to another room where I follow closely behind. He takes a seat at a couch and watches me until I do the same sitting down on the couch across from him.

" Why did you ask me here, or practically force me here?" I ask my gaze now on my hands, feeling a bit strange being in a house with a boy I hardly know and quite frankly scares the hell out of me.

I look back up to find him smirking, his eyes still on me. Not yet to leave me.

" Ask your questions, I want you to trust me." He speaks with such ease sounding as if he has all the power, which he kind of does. It's not like I would ever win in a fight with him. He's around twice the size of me. A chuckle erupts me from my thoughts, I look up noticing him still waiting the smirk yet to leave his lips.

" I don't have any questions, I just want to be at school. I hate skipping." I admit sighing as I look back down at my hands, sitting in my lap.

" I'm positive you do Aubree, or do I have to force it out of you." His voice sounds a little lower, but more in a seductive then a demanding manner.
" Well?" His voice makes me jump from being so close.

I look up again finding him now standing in front of me, his height easily over powering me.

" Okay, why do you think I'm yours? I mean I am my own person I'm no ones for that matter." I speak softly watching as he takes a seat beside me on the same seat. But some distance apart.

" Because I chose you, you seem interesting to me." He speaks soothingly and looks as if he's telling all the truth.

" That doesn't make me yours." I speak harsher but remember not to spit anything at him, I would always remember what Perrie had told me. Not to make him angry or pissed in any way.

" I don't care, would you like me to show everyone who you belong to. Making you basically untouchable. I'll do that if it makes you understand better." He speaks harshly back at me, his lips moving more with the sounds and his eyes slightly growing to a golden green.

I shake my head in reply now looking down again.

" Why was Perrie disguising herself as Vicki?" I continue with the questions, leading away from that other conversation. I look up again, meeting his green eyes to my brown ones.

" Because she's running, and doesn't plan on getting found anytime soon, she feels as though she can trust you." He says now in a more calm voice.

" Okay, this is all to strange. You seem so..." I lead myself off the word.

" Not normal? I know. " He whispers, not sounding hurt but sounding more nervous.

" How do you know my gran, and why did this bruise appear when you only touched me. It didn't even hurt until now." I ask now looking down at my almost healed wrist. Only little blotches now noticeable.

" I know your gran, because we were once introduced to each other. And your wrist, I have no idea. Maybe you have easily bruised skin." He shrugs from beside me, his eyes still on me.

" How come I can remember everything from that first night, when you told Zayn I wasn't meant to remember?" I ask remembering the first encounter with Harry. He shrugs again this time not speaking, but his eyes still on me and it is now that it scares me.

" What do you want from me?" I whisper again looking down at my hands, fiddling and fidgeting to get some of the nerves out of my system.

" I already had told you Aubree, I want you. Nothing from you just you." His hand then takes mine making me frown and want to pull back, but I don't.

...

I'm sorry I'm busy at the moment, this is all I could write for tonight. I will be posting the photo of the house on my Instagram when I have time to update on there. :) hope you all enjoy the chapter and understand a bit more of what Harry's intentions are. And what Aubree has yet to find out. Xxx