Chapter 57...

The pain I felt was unbearable, it was aching through my veins and straight to my head. Making me wake up yet, not have the strength to open my eyes or even move a finger.

A large light had turned on making me squint my eyes closed, I had thought they were closed. I guess I was just laying here in complete blackness. I open my eyes, finding the strength that I had thought I lost has been me held down.

How did I come from being with Harry to here locked up somewhere.

My hands being by my side, bolted to a chain to the table. My feet were free but my waist was caught in the same chain, wrapping me in force to the table I lie beneath.

I try to scream, finding my lungs have been suffocated, the muffled noises I made from the restriction of a cloth wrapped around my head into my mouth. How could someone do this to me.

I continue to scream, using the only strength I have left. The only sound being a small squeak from the back of my throat.

" Uhh you're awake, My darling. " A voice is heard in the darkness. My eyes not adjusting from that side of the dirty room.

" I bet you're pretty scared by now?. Am I right?. " The voice continues. Sounding all to familiar.

My eyes look around the space I could see, but see no person belonging to the voice. I end up not replying, finding no use.

I'm then more confused when I hear commotion coming from upstairs. The man that was in the room shifting from his position.

" Who are you?." I ask finding my voice.

" It's a shame you don't even know your own father. " My eyes widen as his now Infront of me, smirking at my reaction.

" Let me out. " I whimper closing my eyes, I hear more voice from uostairs just as sunlight seeps into the room.

" Just in time. " My father speaks clapping his hands together. Harry is held by two men bringing him till he's completely in front of me. His eyes staying on me as my dad moves around.

I gasp squirming as I look finding he has a knife.

" A certain someone told me you turned. And now your pregnant." He speaks menacing.

" DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER. " Harry's demon voice makes me jump slightly, finding Harry's eyes have now turned red. The two men struggling slightly. I jump against struggling as my shirt is lifted up.

A painful scream leaves my lips as the blade just stabs into me, not moving. Tears now leaving my eyes as I continue to scream.

I look to my left finding Harry's fuming. I couldn't even be able to calm him down.

In a snap Harry's out of the two men's arms snapping there necks like a twig. He slowly turns to my dad, not waiting any time to slam him against the wall. I gasping small whimpers leaving my lips as I feel the blood seep out of my stomach.

" Oh fuck." Perries beside me, I instruct her to take the blade which she complies a scream again leaving my lips. Perries quick to untie me pulling me from the bed.

" Come on we have to leave. " she gushes holding onto me as she takes my weight when we walk.

" No- Harry" I try to look back only to groan in pain again.

" He's going to be fine. Let's go" And before I could process what's happening with Harry I'm out of the room. The boys quickly surrounding me.

" Aubree you need to lay down." Liam's eyes are wide looking at the blood.

" Perrie get her out of here" Zayn snaps his eyes also widening.

" why isn't she healing?." I hear them speak about me as Perrie and I make it to the car where I lay down. And just as one of the boys are about to answer, I'm passed out.

...

Sorry to leave it at such a weird part. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do and have some idea now :) so enjoy. Fixed the Baylee Aubree thing hahah