Chapter 43...

My feet were beginning to feel numb along with my hands. I could no longer feel the chattering of my teeth or the slight wetness dripping down my cheeks from my eyes.

I hiccup and whimper as I continue my way further into the forest, it's been around an hour since I had left and surely Harry or someone would have known I wasn't in the bathroom for that long.

But honestly I couldn't care. I had enough of the feeling Harry had always given me. Making me feel safe and warm.

My strength was weak and my body welcomed the darkness of the cold weather. The dark is overcoming me and there's nothing Harry can do to save me. He was to late. He's the one who left me stranded with my crazy gran leaving me no choice but to become a little insane myself.

I gasp loudly when I knees finally give way. Honestly I thought I wouldn't have gotten this far. I thought I would have broken down beside Harry's house but I kept my strength up and left.

I pull myself to the side hugging onto my knees, trying to keep myself alive just for a little bit longer.

" well look who we have here. Miss white, what would make you come out in such cold weather. And especially without your boyfriend" a voice is heard but I couldn't make out a face in the darkness surrounding me.

" what-" I stumble but my eyes widening as I try to find the person.

" AUBREE" I suddenly jump back hearing the demonic voice that belonged to angered Harry. His voice not coming from far away.

" he's coming for you darling. And he doesn't sound happy with you, but don't worry my baby I'll come for you soon enough" the voice whispers as a hard gust of wind knocks me down, I gasp tucking my legs under my body as I huddle to the ground.

" Aubree get up before he sees you" another voice speaks, it's a girl. Calming and welcoming voice. I look up to find perrie looking down at me her hand reaching out for mine.

" come on, we have to get you home before he finds you" perrie whispers pulling at my hand.

I nod standing to my feet just as I was shoved back with such force into a tree. I yelp when I hit the ground hard.

" how dare you." Harry seethes from above me, his voice still sounding as dangerous as before.

" Harry stop. She's not thinking right" perrie rushes to my side helping me up, but I'm only shoved back down by him.

" she needs to learn not to disobey a vampire, perrie now leave" Harry spits his eyes stay on me as I sit weak on the floor. Perrie looks between the two of us, confused on what she should do.

" I'm sorry Aubree" she quietly sobs before running off, leaving me and Harry to the silence.

" I was going to let you be mine again Aubree. Now you fucked that up, just like everything else in your little fucked up life" Harry yells taking the few steps to me, he reaches down and in one single pull of my wrist I'm to my feet. Standing helpless Infront of him.

Uncontrollable sobs leaving my lips as the hurt from his words sink in.

" why'd you run" he whispers bringing a hand up. I filings back as he caresses my cheek softly brushing the stray tears away. His eyes show anger. Yet a lot of hurt.

" you ran from me. Now you know what I've been hurting for two years" my voice shakes as it passes my lips.

" I didn't run Aubree. I left for your damn safety. Do you think your father would have let you go that easily. I would have stayed if he tried anything with you Aubree, I was watching up until you started dating that low life" he begins to yell again. His hand leaving my face to be held to my waist.

" I wasn't safe, as you said I fucked it all up. Because of you" I bring out the anger that was hidden within my voice glaring at him. His grip only tightens as a low growl leaves his lips.

" did you fuck him Aubree. Or are you still that innocent little girl I fell inlove with. Please just tell me this and I'll leave you" he leaves the eye contact to look down at my waist.

" I loved you Harry. But I wasn't ever innocent" I scoff at the remark looking at the darkness from beside us.

" tell me you didn't make love to him" he whispers, shivers erupt as his voice is spoken onto my neck softly. His lips barely touching.

" I didn't have sex with him Harry" I frown shoving at his chest. But he doesn't move his lips coming into full contact with my neck harshly kissing.

" tell me you love me then, I'll make love to you" he whispers pulling my waist into his, his hands cupping my bottom and pressing me to him. Not letting any space between us.

I then gasp hanging my head back as I'm slammed back into a tree his eyes trained on me just as his hips grind into me. Letting me feel just enough of him.

He smirks looking as he takes my arms wrapping them around his neck, his eyes back on me when his hands touch the back of my thighs. Lifting me from the ground as if it was lifting a feather.

" tell me baby. Please" he hisses gliding his tongue along the exposed part of my chest. In one moment my shirt is torn in two floating down to the floor beside us.

" I love you" I bring my lips to his whisper the words on them. He groans loving that I'm admitting it.

" again" he pants quickly disposing of my pants ripping them from my lanky legs.

...

Sorry to leave you at such a cliff hanger but this is the first r rated bit in this story so the next chapter will be for that. So all you people that don't like the sex scenes and are to young to read this then please don't continue.

Cause the rest of the story could be a little raunchy. Anyways enjoy the little chapter and I'll be posting soon enough.