Chapter 50...

My whole body is burning when I wake from the deep sleep. Am I dead or am I still dreaming.

I can't move, when I look up to see what was straining against me I'm locked to the bed. My hands being held in cuffs locked to the bars of the metal bed.

I whimper moving, my body shooting with the sudden bursts of pain.

" Harry" I whisper my neck straining to look around the darkened room surrounding my venerable self.

" your awake" i jump from the sudden presence. I squint my eyes finding Jason in front of me just beside the bed.

" w-what you were dead. They told me you were dead" I sniff struggling again against the cuffs but having no ease.

" you have no idea my darling" Jason's smirk in his lips could be heard through his voice. His eyes travel down my body making me only frown more at him.

" where's Harry" I snap not liking the position he has over me.

" oh with your mother for the time being. Don't worry I was instructed to not hurt you, as long as you don't provoke me, I'm sure that won't be a problem" he shrugs walking to the other side of the room.

" wait. Am I ahh-"

" vampire?" Jason chuckles before continuing. " oh no sweetheart, if you were you wouldn't be this calm. You'd be writhing in pain." He finishes just as he reaches the door.

" Harry has clear instructions that you don't turn into him. And for once I'm agreeing with him." As he turns the handle. " you'd be to much like your father" he mumbles before disappearing out the door leaving me to myself.

" PLEASE LET ME OUT" I scream trying my best to squeeze my dainty wrists from the metal.

I pant pushing myself further into the mattress.

" will you just shut the fuck up before I gag you. Who knows what would happen after that" I hear Jason from just outside the closed door. It was now morning and I had little to no sleep.

Jason or whoever owns this house must have a dog, all I can hear from outside is barking and heavy pants.

" what the fuck" I hear a growl making my head turn up right to find Harry glaring from the now opened door,

" she would have escaped, besides you didn't know if she were to turn or not Harry" Jason admits innocently. Harry rolls his eyes walking to me, his hands quickly to the cuffs ripping them from the poles before pulling them off my hands, all without a key.

I sigh heavily sitting up right, my back in pain as I do. Groaning as I arch over.

" you shouldn't have fell asleep on me Aubree, you wouldn't be in pain and cuffed if you were awake" Harry talks with annoyance.

" I'm sorry if I had any choice of passing out." I spit glaring at Harry as he sits next to me on the bed.

" why were you talking to my mother, how is she?" I quiet down a bit watching Harry's hand hold onto one of mine. Is signal for not going any further arguing, his own way of calming himself down.

" she's very well. Your father has moved back to your hometown where your mother will soon be headed to check on your grandmother. But everything is taken care of, leaving you and I to head back on the road to meet the rest over in Atlanta" Harry continues to fast for me to keep up with everything he had said.

" oh-Kay?" I furrow my eyebrows still not looking up at him.

" is my father dangerous to my gran or mother at all Harry?" I ask now looking up at him, eyeing him to make sure hell tell the truth.

" yes" Harry admits quickly standing to his feet.

" get changed and ready were leaving in ten" Harry quickly responds before I can speak he's already out the door. Again leaving me to myself.

...

Ahhhh I know I'm terrible at updating. I've been busy :( I hate being busy. I'm starting to run out of ideas so I need more motivation, I'll find something. And it'll be something good :) anyways enjoy and hopefully yous like that she isn't a vampire. Just yet :) alexis xxx