Chapter 15...

My eyes widen slightly, noticing that I've been here well over 3 hours. My phone having many missed calls and texts from both my mum and gran.
I stand to my feet, Harry then following confused by my sudden action.

" What's wrong?" He asks, sounding as if he already knew. But I decide to tell him.

" I need to get home, my mums going to freak." I sigh running a frustrated hand through my knotted hair. I watch Harry take his keys from the table.

" I'll be seeing you tomorrow" he smiles walking outside with me, closing the car door behind me as he gets in the drivers side. I nod narrowing my eyes at him.

" your not going to force me to skip again?" I ask keeping my eyes on the side of his face as he focuses on driving. He chuckles and nods glancing at me for a moment.

" don't tell anyone about me Aubree, remember my rules or do I need to repeat myself. Which I don't like to do?" He asks pulling onto the dirt path. I shrug not finding it as a big deal. I mean my mum wouldn't mind, me hanging around someone my own age. But my gran is strange around new people. She hardly has any friends and when she does there just as strange.

" do not tell her about me, or the boys. I mean it Aubree" he quietly snaps parking the car at the end of the dirt path. Where I have a clear view of my grans house, but still some distance away.

" I won't" I sigh heavily turning to the door, opening it. Before I could hop out his grip is on my forearm, not letting me get out. I turn my head furrowing my eyebrows.

" I mean it." He speaks lowly. I slightly nod, looking down at his hand. Expecting him to let go, which he does.

" I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I speak just as quiet as I step out of his car, his eyes widen as he nods. I close the door and start walking towards the house. Once I get to the front door I look back finding his car still there, but he's gone.

I open the door expecting it to open from the maid but it doesn't. I close the door behind me quietly and turn noticing my mother and gran both standing around five steps away from me, both there arms crossed over there chests.

" yes?" I ask sounding annoyed. They shouldn't keep treating me as a child, it's embarrassing.

" where the hell were you Aubree, the school called and said you had left." Mum snaps glaring at me.

" I met some new friends, they were showing me around the school so I would know where I was going" I shrug trying to sound convincing. I look towards gran to find she's not buying it but by the look of mum she is.

" you made friends?" She asks smiling at me, I nod looking down to my feet. I hear mum sigh heavily before speaking up again.

" I'm so happy for you Bree" her smile grows, I was never the girl who made friends easily. I've had a few friends but I'd always let them go, never talking to them again. It was my way of being social I guess, I'm not the girl who likes to talk to other girls about my problems. I keep them to myself to keep myself strong I guess.

I sigh departing back to my room, before my mum has the chance to do something crazy like ask for them to come over. She's just happy for me I know, but it's all so overwhelming.

I close the door behind me, finding the lock and locking it. I strip myself of my jeans and jacket leaving myself in my underwear.

I then gasp loudly quickly covering myself with a towel, laying beside the bed. I frown looking at the door of my balcony noticing Harry, smirking at me. I huff stalking over to the door opening it.

" what do you want?" I ask looking down to make sure I was fully covered, sadly the towel only reached just under my ass. Giving him full view of my exposed legs.

" you should really show that body of yours more often" he chuckles leaning against the door frame. I scoff crossing my arms over my chest, his eyes slightly narrow before speaking again.

" are you going to invite me in" he asks, his voice becoming more serious. His eyes not leaving mine.

" no" I smile, he chuckles again. A playful smirk appearing on his lips. I then gasp being pulled out to the balcony by my arm, his hand covering my mouth from squealing.

" if only you knew what I was darling" he darkly chuckles into my neck, leaving a soft kiss there.

" stop being weird" I try to shove at his chest, but he's way to strong for my weakness. Sadly.

" oh darling, I'm not being weird at all. I want you to know" he slightly whispers the last part. His lips still dancing along my exposed shoulder.

" to know what?" I whisper back. My eyes slightly fluttering at the sensation I have never felt before.

" what I am" he then hisses slightly growling as he pulls away, his eyes widen looking me up and down not touching me. I then gasp noticing the white towel now on the floor, I quickly bend down grabbing it. Atleast covering my front from him.

When I look back up his smirking at me, his eyes showing hunger. His head then snaps to the right looking over towards the bush, his eyes darken and narrow as he focuses on the pile of trees.

" I'll see you tomorrow darling" he doesn't look at me as he kisses my right cheek before jumping down from the balcony, quickly I look down to see if he hurt himself. And I'm shocked when he's not there.

...

I hope this made up from not posting, I'm sorry. I was evacuated from my house, now in my Nan's house for now. The fires are so bad here it's terrible. Anyways I wish everyone who's currently effected by the fires the best of luck.

I wasn't badly effected but I'm sure most people were. Which I send my luck to, thank you all for reading :) xxx