O11

" It's not my fault, she had some weird thing happen and by her thoughts they weren't good." I heard a loud growl, coming from inside the same room as me.

" She's awake." Someone else declares, I move slightly rubbing my eyes as I sit up, frowning at the sight. Completely confused.

" What the hell am I doing here." I spit angry that someone would actually have the balls to drug someone, especially in school. Harry's eyes stay on me focusing and studying me.

" Her memories back, she remembers it all." Harry spits turning to the other four boys and Vicki, who's attached to Zayns hip.

" Don't you dare think about hurting her." Vicki growls herself glaring at Liam who hadn't spoken a word.

" How? It isn't possible Harry." Niall ignores Vicki starting there own conversation. And sadly it was about me. Hearing my grans name being over talked is where I start listening in.

" Fine ignore me." I spit back trying to get up but when I fail, I fall back onto my back on the bed beneath me.

" Take me home, please." I beg still staring at the white ceiling, not caring for them any more. I then snap my head up remembering I was forcefully brought here, and put to sleep. Only to be in bed rest for three days.
Why would gran cover up and say it was the next day of school.

Harry's still staring at me, making me nervous and pretty fed up.

" I'm leaving." I mumble more to myself, I know they wouldn't reply anyways. I struggle but gradually get to my feet, my weight supported by the wall.

" You're not leaving Aubree." Harry snaps at me, I stand my back leaning against the wall as I turn to him careful not to trip and fall.

" Yes I am. You drugged me, for nothing. Twice." I look down instantly regretting my outspoken voice. I hear footsteps gradually get closer till his feet are shown next to mine, but I still refuse to look up.

" Look at me." He growls, his voice sounding no where near as inviting. I sigh looking up to meet his almost fully golden eyes.

" I drugged you because of a reason, an unknown one for you. And your not leaving until I figure this out." He growls down at me, I nod my head. When he walks away I decide to speak up.

" Figure what out to be exact?" I ask quietly. He turns his head but not his body as he smirks at me.

" As I said, it's non of your concern. Louis will be dropping by yours to grab a few things. Anything in particular you would like him to get?" He asks his voice sounding smooth again. But still rough towards the ending. I shake my head looking down, that's when the door slams shut making me jump back more into the wall behind me.

" WAIT!" I scream stumbling to the door trying and failing to open it, my breathing increases as I turn back around my body shaking when I make it to the bed, sitting cross legged.

I jump back again when the door opens showing Vicki, she smiles walking into the room making sure she closed the door behind her before she takes a seat of the bed beside me.

" You need to calm down your heart rate is exploding through your chest." She sighs before continuing to speak.
" I have to tell you something, I'm not meant to but I feel like this is partly my fault you're stuck in here." She sighs running a hand through her blonde hair before looking back at me concerned shown in her eyes.

I nod for her to carry on, not really finding any harm but who knows what they plan on doing to me.

" Okay, this is possibly the last place you want to be, Harry had already told me to stay away from you along with the rest of the boys, because he's claiming you." She whispers or even below that, hardly being able to hear her.

" My real name is Perrie, but call me Vicki around the boys. Please just don't get Harry or the other angry. Please I'm begging." She's almost in tears telling me this before the door slams open my eyes widen noticing a pissed off Zayn glaring at Perrie. She gasps loudly as he stalks towards her, grabbing hold of her arm forcefully pulling her out of the room.

" WAIT!"

She gives me a pleading look before the door slams closed, and stays closed.

...

I'm sorry it's short but it's all I've got time for tonight, but atleast I updated :) hope your happy with the chapter, yes perrie is back. And just like possessive she's also protective over Aubree just like she was over Payton :) obviously she's my favourite, she's amazing. Xxx