On The Bus

You packed your bags and sighed. You were finally going to where your father had suggested, but why did you feel so sad? Was it that you were leaving home? Or was it that you were leaving your old life behind?

   "(Y/N)! The bus is here! Hurry!" Your mother called to you from downstairs. You scurried to your wardrobe and pulled out a (F/C) Sweatshirt. Throwing it on, you zipped up your suitcase and hurried down the stairs.

   When you reached the bottom, you were met by your crying mother.

   "(Y/N) MY DARLING!" You were attacked by a pair of arms as they wrapped around you. You smile and hugged her back. "Don't die, don't cry, eat well, don't go t-"

   "Mother, I'll be fine!" You interrupted her and patted her on the head.

   Even though she was your mother, you had grown taller than her and your father, although you couldn't remember what he looked like. All you remember were the bottles of holy water and crucifixes he used to carry around, in fact, you stole one from his pocket the night he didn't return.

   You called that day, 'The Blue Night', as did everyone else. When your father, the Paladin, was summoned, he left his personal weapon, The Legendary Sun Sword, behind. The only thing known that could close the Gehenna gate for good. Sort of like a 'Light beats Dark' scenario, ya know?

   You ran out of the door and reached the bus just as he was closing the doors. You stuck your hand in between the door and winced in pain. He opened them and sighed, holding his hand out for money. You plopped it into his hand and searched for a seat. The only one's left were;

   ~Next to a fat guy who smelt strongly of BO,

   ~Next to an old lady with sweets.

   Since you had a nose, you sat next to the lady with sweets. However, she was not as you expected her to be. When you sat down, she scoffed and stuck a fruit pastel in her mouth. You ignored her and put your elbows on your knees, resting your head in your hands.

   Laughing slightly, you decided to annoy the old hag. When she was looking out of the window, you picked up one of her sweets and gave it to the man who smelt of BO, saying it was from her. At that moment, she turned around and looked at him. He slowly stood up and wobbled out of the seats. You stood up and gave him your seat.

   The old lady looked at him in disgust and pinched her nose rudely. The fatty sat next to her and squashed her against the window. Stifling a laugh, you took the seat that he was sat in, even if it did still smell of the man a bit.