Demon In The Baths

"I'm not the only bitch here." You yelled as you pushed open the door. Izumo was standing next to a quiet girl by the lockers, both of them were in their bathing suits. The quiet girl smiled and waved at you, only for her hand to be smacked down by Izumo.

   "What do you want?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips.

   "A bath, thank you very much." You replied, walking over to the lockers next to them. You placed your stuff in them and began to get changed into your bathing suit.

   You can be pretty damn cold as times, as in mean, and so you weren't at all intimidated by this purple haired bitch.

   Because of how cautious you were when it came to Demon's due to the incident with your father, you had brought holy water and some chalk to draw on the floor if needed. You put them the closest to the locker door just in case anything happened.

   "So, why did you come here, (Y/N)?" Paku asked. You smiled at her and waved your hand in dismissal.

   "It would only bore you." You said, hoping she wouldn't ask again.

   "You're already boring us now with your presence. A short story about why you're here wouldn't make any difference to the atmosphere."

   "You don't make any difference to the mass of the atmosphere, you stick." You replied coldly. Izumo went red in fury and crossed her arms. You sat in the bath next to the one that they were using and relaxed.

   That was until Paku screamed.

   You opened your eyes to see a large demon on top of her. Acidic liquid was dripping from it's mouth and onto her. Izumo was frozen. You gasped and jumped out of the bath. Izumo hid around the back of the lockers like the coward she is and left Paku to defend for herself. You opened your locker and pulled out a piece of chalk.

   You drew a large circular pentagram on the floor and bite your thumb, dripping some blood on the floor.

   "Gods of the earth, wind, water and fire, lend me your power when most dire,
   In the name of the (L/N) blood line, send to me now, the God of Time!"

   You recited the words perfectly. Your father had taught you that one, for it was one that you could use in almost any situation. Since the acid needed time to burn her skin, you thought it would be best.

   In the centre of the pentagram, a large silver cloud erupted from the ground. It spun around until it formed a cloak.

   "It's a pleasure to see you again, Mistress (Y/N)." A figure said from inside the black cloak. A slender hand appeared from the sleeve to pull back the hood. The face of The God of Time was like any normal man- a handsome one at that- but his right eye was a golden cog, and his left one was a silver clock. You smiled and curtsied.

   "Defeat this Demon, Kronos." You ordered. The God of Time, or Kronos, as you called him, bowed and smirked before turning to the Demon and reaching his hand out to it. Kronos suddenly clamped his hand shut. The Demon squealed and crawled away and onto the ceiling. It twisted in awkward positions before it dropped to the ground and disintegrated.

   "Stopping the heart," You grinned evilly at the cloud of dust where the demon used to be. "nice. Now Kronos, go and search for any more unwelcome demons in the school. Kill them at sight."

   Paku got up from the ground, weakly. She stumbled towards you. Catching her, you lay her down again. Kronos smirked, turned into a cloud of dust again and spiraled out of the window.

   "Paku, it's best you rest. Wait a second." You told her. You stood up and stepped over the chalk marking on the ground, being careful so that Kronos doesn't disappear. You pulled out another piece of chalk and the bottle of holy water.

   You gently poured the holy water over her wounds and drew another pentagram on the floor. You whispered a few words, and a small sprite hopped out. Your friend Shiemi taught you that one.

   You were quite good friends with Shiemi since your father was the Paladin, you needed to visit her often. You told Nee to get some plants out that would help Paku as you lay them over her wounds. She smiled and held your hand.

   "Thank you, (Y/N)."