Finally!

"Nice to meet you, Rin. My name's (Y/N)." You replied as polite as you could. You noticed he had a long package behind him. Not wanting to seem intrusive, you ignored it and slapped yourself. You forgot your suitcase!

   "Mephisto! I left my sui-"

   "Don't worry about that, Amaimon will get it." He interrupted you. You sighed and slumped down in your seat.

   Rin grinned and crossed his arms.

   "What?" You asked him. He shook his head and looked out of the window. Doing the same, you noticed that the big buildings had disappeared. In their place, was an even bigger building. Well, buildings. There were hundreds, thousands maybe, of houses and restaurants and classrooms and many more buildings. Both Rin's and your jaw dropped open.

   "Welcome to True Cross Academy!" Mephisto announced. Your closed your jaw and looked at Rin. His mouth was still open. As a restaurant came into view, his mouth began to drool. You giggled and went over to him. Sitting next to him, you pulled out a tissue and wiped his mouth. He snapped out of his daydreaming and closed his mouth.

   "Haha..." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as you laughed. The limo came to a stop as Mephisto opened the door. Rin motioned for you to go first and, when you did, you gasped. The Academy was so much bigger than you thought.

   "This is amazing..." Rin whispered to himself as he got out of the limo. You turned to him and picked his suitcase up. He looked at you puzzled.

   "Well," You began, pulling out the handle to the black case and smiling. "I have left my suitcase, and so I have nothing to hold. You however, do." You pointed to the red case on his back. He smiled sadly and nodded, looking to the ground.

   You walked over to him and patted his back. He looked up at you as his blue eyes clicked with your (E/C) ones. His smile returned as he jumped to adjust the position of the case. Mephisto began to walk in and so you two followed him. When your reached the middle, he turned to you both and put his hands on your heads.

   "Your first class starts tomorrow. For now, head to your dorms and put your stuff away." He said, handing you a map of the Academy. His eyes widened as he remembered something important. "Oh, and there are no more rooms left in the girls dorms, so you'll be sharing with two boys. Eins, Zwei, Drei!" He clicked his fingers, and in a puff of smoke, he was gone.

   I blinked at where he was. What did he mean I was sharing with two boys? Great!

   "Oh, (Y/N)," He laughed, slapping you hard on your back. You turned to him and glared at him in disbelief. "Now then, let's find our dorms." Rin said, unfolding the huge map and setting it down on the floor. You both crouched down as Rin traced his finger along it.

   "Rin," You began, pointing to swirly purple writing where the scale should have been. You read it out, "Okumura and (L/N), OM dormitory. OM?" You wondered.

   "Old Male... (L/N)? Is that you?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled and clapped his hands together. "Wait, we're in the same dorm!" He exclaimed, jumping up.

   "Oh, I guess that's alright then!" You stood up and stepped towards him, pointing at his face and snarled playfully, "You better not try anything funny."

   He went red and loosened his collar, shaking his head. 

   "Of course not! Why would I..." He trailed off. You laughed and punched his shoulder. "Ow..." He rubbed the spot you punched.

   "I'm joking! Anyway, let's go!" You yelled, linking your arm through his and dragging him away. He coughed.

   "It's this way..." He pointed behind you both. You smiled and turned around, marching off in that direction.

   "I knew that."