Shima, You'll Be With (Y/N)

After an hour of being told who he was, how he became an exorcist and what demons were, the bell rang.

   "Before you all leave, I have been asked to partner you up. This will be for walking around the school, making sure they do their homework, waking them up, helping them in lesson, going on missions and such stuff." Yukio told the class.

   People began to cling onto others in hope that they would be together, but Mr. Okumura made sure that they weren't.

   He put the prick-Izumo-with Bon, Rin with Nemu, Miwa with a quiet person in the back of the class, and that's when he pointed to you.

   "Shima, you'll be with (Y/N) for the year." The teacher called out to the pink haired male of the trio. He looked over to me and fist-bumped the air. 

   "Hell yes!"

   Everybody began to file out of the room and use their keys to get back to the centre of the Academy.

   "(Y/N)! Wait up!" A voice called as you were putting your key into the door. Turning around, you were met by Shima running up to you.

   When he reached you, he put his arm around your shoulder and unlocked the door. He walked through and dragged you with him. He took your key out and handed it back to you.

   "Shima, can you get your arm off me, please." You asked him politely. He huffed and removed his arm. "Anyway, what did you want?"

   "Well since we've been assigned as partners, I want to hang out with you and get to know you!" He exclaimed.

   "Okay then. So where do you want to go?" You asked him. He shrugged. You thought about it for a moment before he interrupted you.

   "We could go to my dorm?" He suggested. You raised your eye brow at him and he shook his head, blushing furiously. "I didn't mean like that! I've brought my Xbox, so I was wondering if you wanted to play!" 

   You smiled and linked your arm through his.

   "Lead the way!"