Ukobach

As you got dressed, you realised that Amaimon just jumped out with your uniform. Putting on a blue tank top and black jeans, you yelled at the top of your lungs.

   "Amaimon!" 

   Within two seconds, he opened the door and stepped in, still in the uniform. You walked over to him and pouted, your arm outstretched to receive your uniform. He sighed and walked out. After two seconds, he walked back in in his normal clothing. The uniform was in a bundle in his hands.

   "Enjoy it as much as I did." He told you, before walking out of the door again.

   You shook your head and put the uniform. You had to admit, you looked pretty damn good. Apart from the fact that you hated skirts as short as these, the uniform looked nice.

   Stepping out of your room, you made your way to Rin's room. Knocking on the door twice, Rin opened it. You blushed as you noticed he was topless. You looked at the floor as you fiddled with your feet.

   "Uh, I'll be in the kitchen." You said before running off to the kitchen. As you sat down at the table, you smelt the most delicious smell ever wafting from the seat next to me. As you looked up, you saw rice balls, sushi and sashimi spread out evenly and temptingly on a plate. You were so hungry that you just gobbled it up.

   Rin walked in and sat down.

   "Thanks, (Y/N)." He said. You looked up at him, a rice grain stuck on your cheek. Rin leant over and flicked it off.

   "For what?" You asked, confused. Didn't Rin make this?

   "For the breakfast." He replied, his mouth full of sushi and rice. 

   "I didn't make it..." You said.

   "Me neither." Rin confessed. You tapped your chin and thought about who it could be.

   Mephisto? No. Rin, no, he just said he didn't. Was it Amaimon?

   Your knowledge of Demons came flooding back as you recalled your father's stories about his different encounters.

   Ukobach... maybe.

   You stood up and walked over to the stove. As you hovered your hand over the hob, you felt it was still hot. Opening the fridge, you saw that it was empty. It was definitely Ukobach.

   "Thank you, Ukobach." You whispered. Just then, a small demon appeared on the counter, smiling. You weren't that startled since you were used to Demons appearing out of nowhere, but you were surprised nonetheless.

   He bowed and hopped onto your shoulder. For his size, he was quite heavy. You entered the cafeteria are again to see Rin staring at you wide eyed. He pointed to your shoulder. You smiled and sat down. Ukobach hopped off and stared at Rin, expecting a compliment. You mouthed, 'He made the food', to him, and then he understood.

   "Thanks for the food, it's great." He smiled. Ukobach smiled and sat down, panting. He must have been tired from the cooking. You rolled up a napkin and put it under his head as a makeshift pillow.

   "Anyway," You started, standing up and swallowing the last bit of food. "Let's go!" You ran outside of the building and turned to see a tired Rin. "Come on, we didn't even run that far." You told him. He scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

   "Well, I'm not that fit. I don't really run much." He explained. You smiled again and nodded, running off again. You reached a sign with a map on it. "(Y/N)! Stop running!" Rin called after you. You laughed and stuck your tongue out.