Wake Up!

"Go to sleep, (Y/N). You'll be fine. Anyway, in the morning we've got our first class and that should take your mind off that." Rin comforted you as you traced patterns on his back to distract you. You pulled away and looked into his eyes.

   "Rin, I know I only just met you, but can you wait with me until I go to sleep?" You asked. Rin smiled and go off the bed. He grabbed a chair from under the desk and set it beside the bed. "I meant can you lie down with me." You laughed. 

   Rin blushed and nodded sheepishly. You didn't care that you were in your everyday clothes, and so you just got under the covers and left enough room for Rin next to you. He shyly got in the bed and pulled the duvet over you both. You smiled and curled up into a ball against his chest. He wrapped an arm around you as you tried to go to sleep, but the memory kept coming back to you. You trembled a little as you remembered was Mephisto told me.

   Rin pulled you closer when he noticed you shaking. Smiling, you  placed both of your hands on his chest and fell to sleep.

   ~

   "(Y/N)?" Rin nudged you slightly so that you would wake up. Rubbing your eyes, you realised you were still laying down with Rin. You blushed and pushed yourself away from him.

   "S-Sorry, Rin. I don't know why I did that." You stuttered, blinking your (E/C) eyes rapidly. Covering your face, you sat up and sighed. Rin laughed and ruffled up your hair.

   "It's fine, (Y/N). Remember that I'll be here for you, okay?" He told me, standing up. As he was walking to the door to go to his room, he turned to look at me and smiled. "We have cram school today, so get ready."

   "Oh yeah..." You whispered to yourself. You rolled off the bed and stretched. Picking up some toiletries, you walked to the bathrooms and brushed your teeth. Combing your hands through your (H/C) (H/L) hair, you washed your face. When you finished, you got into the shower and washed yourself. When you finished, you wrapped a towel around yourself and walked back to your room.

   When you opened the door, you nearly jumped. Amaimon was standing on your bed with a strawberry lolly in his mouth. This time, he wasn't in his usual clothing, he was wearing a girl's school uniform.

   "A-Amaimon!" You yelled. He looked at you and jumped off the bed.

   "Brother told me to give you your uniform," He began. He once again posed in front of the mirror before taking a step towards you. "but I think I look much better in it."

   "Amaimon, can you get out please?" You asked him, slightly embarrassed that you were only in a towel. He stared at you before turning away to sit on the windowsill. Dangling his legs out, he crossed his arms across his chest.

   "I won't look." He said in a childish voice. You walked towards him and flicked the back of his head.

   "Get out." You said again. He sighed and jumped off the windowsill. Looking down, you saw him land on his feet and walk away. You laughed to yourself and closed the window.