The End

"(Y/N)!" Rin ran in the baths, screaming. You smiled at him. He glanced around the room, eyes wide. "What happened?" He demanded. That was when he noticed that you were in a bathing suit. He blushed and looked away.

   "Rin, it's fine. Anyway, there was a demon in here. I summoned Kronos to help." You told him. He turned around, his eyes still covered up.

   "I..." Izumo whispered from behind you. You turned and saw he bending over Paku. She looked up at you shyly. "Thank you..." She slid on her t-shirt and helped Paku up before walking out.

   "Where's Kronos now?" Rin asked, a concerned look filling his eyes as he pointed towards the large chalk pentagram on the floor.

   "Oh, I told him to go and kill any other unwelcome Demons." You stated. Rin glared at you with his eyes wide and grabbed your shoulders.

   "(Y/N)..." He whispered. He bit his lip and looked in your eyes. "I'm a demon, you know." He let his tail brush against your face. You smiled a bit and face-palmed.

   "You could have told me..." I said as calmly as possible. "Kronos!" I shouted out at the window.

   Kronos returned with Amaimon in his hand. I laughed as he dropped him on the floor.

   "You are dismissed." I bowed as he did the same, before spinning away and falling to the floor. His cloak turned into ashes before they seeped through the floorboards. I wiped the chalk away with my foot and Nee waved goodbye.

   "Amaimon," I called him. He looked at me and unwrapped a lolly, sticking in his mouth. "Are you alright?"

   "No. That familiar stopped my heart!" He waved his arms around. "Luckily for me, you called him before I died." 

   "I'm sorry." You looked towards the door. Rin placed a hand on his head and sighed.

   Amaimon winked at you and jumped out of the window. Blushing, you looked towards Rin who was trying not to stare at your body.

   "Pervert." You whispered, walking past him. He turned red and you started laughing.

   "I-I'm not!" He ran out of the door

   At the same time he ran out, Shima walked in.

   "What was that all abo-" He stopped when he saw you. Blushing, he looked away. You blushed too and sat down, pulling your legs to your chest. You were about to get a shirt and put it on, when a pink t-shirt hit your head.

   "P-Put this on." Shima stuttered, combing his hair with his hands. You put it on and stood up, walking towards him.

   "Thank you, Shima." You ruffled his hair. He turned even more red and looked at you. He bit his lip and looked at your lips.

   "(Y/N)..." He whispered as he pulled you close. As his arms snaked around your waist, you yelped quietly. "I need you..."

   "What about the deal...?" You asked him, your face growing hot as he buried his head in the crook of your neck. "I'll get to o-order you around if you lose, Sh-Shima."

   "You were my bet, (Y/N)." He told you. He inhaled and tightened his grip.

   "You have a crush on me?" You asked, looking down slightly.

   "Hell yes," He said. He began to plant kisses on your neck, trying to find your sweet pot. "I love you so damn much."

   "Sh-Shima?! What're you-" You didn't get to finish as he had found your sweet spot. He nibbled and sucked on it, making you moan. Butterflies danced in your stomach as he licked your neck a little.

   This bet didn't last long. Heck, it's only my first day!

   "Oh god, you are so seductive." He whispered into your ear. You looked away from him as he pulled back. You bit your bottom lip and closed your (E/C) eyes. Shima leaned back in and kissed you on your lips. You gasped as his lips collided with yours. You melted into the kiss and tilted your head a little. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as tight as possible.

   "It's funny," Shima laughed in between kisses. "because now I get to order you around." 

   "Shut up, Shima." You tangled your hands in his hair, causing him to do a sexy moan. Pulling him into a kiss again, he pressed you against the wall and slid his hands slowly up your shirt. When he reached your waist, he began to kiss your neck again.

   "Order number one," He said, quietly in an authoritative tone. You braced yourself for whatever his first order may be. He put one hand on the back of your head as he sighed, looking into your eyes. Your heart fluttered at the lustful look in his eyes. You couldn't bring yourself to look away. He stroked your head slightly as he smiled, "Make love to me."