In The Dorm

"Uh, where now?" You asked. Rin held up the map and twisted it in all sorts of directions before smiling and tracing a path with his finger. He pointed to his right at a tall, broken, desolate looking building. You sighed, flicking your (H/C) hair out of the way of your eyes.

   "This is it." He unlinked his arm and ran towards the door. He knocked on it and waited for an answer, instead, the door fell off it's hinges and slammed onto the ground. Rin jumped backwards a bit as he was shrouded in a cloud of dust.

   You laughed and held my sides. Pulling his suitcase along, you stood next to him and rested your head on his shoulder. He was still in shock and so you poked him on the face, making him shake his head and laugh. You laughed and walked inside the dorm, stepping over the door.

   "We can fix that later, but for now let's choose our rooms!" You smiled at Rin and he nodded. You dragged his suitcase to the corridor with all the dorms and waited for his to choose one. When he had, you walked in, set the case down on the bed and left to choose one for yourself.

   After careful thinking, you chose one near the kitchen so that you didn't have to walk to far if you ever needed something. Walking into your room, you saw that it basically had two rooms joined together, each one the perfect mirror of the other. When you sat down on the left hand bed, you closed your eyes and put a pillow over your face. The pillows smelt as if they had been dragged through a field of flowers and sweets. 

   Suddenly the door slammed open. You groaned and covered your face even more.

   "Rin, what're you doing?" You said through the pillow. Footsteps approached you, and the next thing you knew, the pillow had been thrown from your face and onto the floor. You opened your eyes to see, not Rin, but a man who looked like Mephisto, except his colours circulated around green, brown and maroon. His green hair had a spike poking out of the top.

   "Hello." The boy said, pulling a lolly out of his mouth and staring at you. You felt vulnerable in that position and so you sat up, pushing yourself against the wall.

   "Who are you?" You asked the boy. He turned away from you and jumped onto the other bed. Sitting down, he crossed his legs and stared at you.

   "I'm Amaimon." He answered. Your eyes widened in realisation that he was meant to bring suitcase. I smiled and hopped off the bed. Walking to the other side of the room, you bent down so your face was level with his.

   "Where's my suitcase?" You asked as sweetly as possible. He looked into your (E/C) eyes and plopped his lolly back into his mouth. Pushing it to the side with his tongue, he licked his lips.

   "Brother told me to put it in your room." He stated blankly. You guessed that Mephisto was his brother and nodded. "It's under your bed."

   You turned to look at your bed and saw a (F/C) suitcase poking out from underneath it. How you didn't notice it before, you didn't know. You smiled and thanked him. Turning around, you crouched down to pull your suitcase out from under your bed. You opened it and noticed that someone had been going through it.

   "Amaimon, did yo-" You froze when you saw Amaimon wearing your (F/C) sweatshirt over his clothes. You laughed and went over to him. He was posing in front of the mirror. Reaching out, you grabbed the hem of it and pulled it over his head in one go. He blinked at you.

   "I liked that, it looked good... can I have it?" He asked, grabbing at it. You quickly pulled it away and put it on yourself. "It looks good on you too." You blushed and smiled. Patting his head, you returned to unpacking your things.