Eavesdropping

Shima led you both to his dorm. Noticing it wasn't even that far away from your dorm, you smiled. Shima used a key to open the door and stepped to the side so that you could go in. his dorm looked exactly the same as yours, but this one was a lot newer looking.

   "You know, we're not even that far away from each other." You told him. He raised his eyebrows and looked at you.

   "Really? How so?" He asked you. You ran to the nearest window and gestured for him to come over. When he did, you pointed out of it and closed one eye. Shima tried to follow where your finger was pointing, but there were too many buildings in the way.

   "If you can't see, come closer." You told him. He shuffled slightly closer and stretched one of his arms and pointed where you were. He tried to see where it was, but he still couldn't. 

   "I still can't see." He complained. You sighed and dropped your arm. Blowing a loose strand of your (H/C) hair out of your face.

   He laughed and stepped closer again, but this time, he bent down a little so that he was your height. Your cheeks were almost touching as he tried to see where you were aiming at. If he turned towards you, you realised, his lips would be touching your face. You blushed and turned to walk away. Shima put a hand on your shoulder.

   "I-It's alright, I-I'll show you later." You stuttered. Shima looked at you confused but did nothing. You wandered around the dorm until you heard voices coming from a room. You leant your ear against it and heard two males; Miwa and Bon.

   "Eavesdropping, eh? I like that!" Shima whispered, brushing past you. He stood tall next to you as he gently pressed his ear against the door.

   Well, maybe Shima wasn't that gentle. When he leant in a bit more to hear clearer, the door began to creep open before it swung open to reveal an angry Bon. Shima fell through the door and landed flat on his face. He jumped up and ran out of the room, grabbing your arm and pulling you with him. You laughed as Bon yelled after him.

   Shima dragged you into a room and slammed the door, creating a barrier between you and Bon. He pushed you away lightly as he panted and caught his breath. You looked around the room and saw various things; a bookshelf full of manga's, comics and magazines, along with other things. You walked up to the book shelf and as you were about to pull out a magazine, Shima grabbed your hand, blushing. You looked up at him confused.

   "D-Don't look at those..." He laughed nervously. You smiled and turned away. Sighing, Shima collapsed onto his bed and put a hand over his head. Picking up an Xbox control, you held the middle button as the console turned on.

   "What game are we playing?" You asked, sitting cross legged next him. He sat up and propped himself with his elbows. He snatched the controller of you.

   "That's my lucky control! Take that one." He pointed over to a deep blue shiny control. You picked it up and pressed the home button.

   Tons of games flashed across the screen until he reached one with some weird mutated human thing crawling towards you. He flashed you a grin before pressing play.

   "Outlast... my favourite."