Mephisto Pheles

The old lady gave you the most intense death glare you had ever received, but for her reaction, it was worth it. 

   "Mummy!" A small child whispered. "Isn't that lady with (H/C) pretty?"

   You blushed slightly and turned to see who said it. The child was looking up at you smiling. His big Green eyes were locked onto yours as he gazed at you, a big smile plastered on his face.

   "Why, yes, she is, Jake dear." The kind brunette mother said, catching my stare. I smiled sheepishly and thanked them.

   You kept your face forward for the rest of the journey but you could feel the young boy's eyes on you. You didn't mind a bit, it was just that everyone else was trying to see what he was looking at. When they realised it was you, they either stared and tried to see what was so special about what you were doing, or they scolded the child for being so rude. Each time they told the child off, he would pout and sit down. That didn't last long, though. Within about ten seconds, he was up on his feet again and staring at the back of your head.

   "Mental Asylum." The bus driver called. You stared at him. 

   They stop at places like these?

   Two men in white suits came on the bus and searched the rows. When they reached the old lady, her eyes widened as she scrambled to get away from them.

   "I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!" She screamed.

   'I knew it'. You thought.

   They dragged her off and the bus carried on moving. After about ten minutes, you had reached your stop.

   Hopping off the bus, you looked around and sat down on the seats at the station. Now, you were supposed to meet with some guy. He had a weird name, 'Mephisto', was it?

   As you sat down, you felt someone staring at you. Before you could turn to see who it was, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, you were met with a pair of green eyes. You yelped slightly at the close proximity and leaned back. He smiled and moved away. As you stood up to move, he began to speak.

   "It's wonderful to meet you again, (Y/N) (L/N)." He tipped his hat and bowed. When his hat got off his head, a large curl of purple hair popped out. You couldn't help but smile as you saw how he was dressed. He looked like he had just come out of a circus show in his costume, but it suited him, strangely enough.

   "How do you know my name, Mr..." You inquired. He smiled and placed his hat on his head. Standing up straight, you saw how tall he was: at least two metres.

   "I am Mephisto Pheles, a good friend of your father." He announced. You picked up your suitcase and walked towards him, your arm outstretched to shake his. Instead, he grabbed it and kissed the back of your hand. You blushed as he looked up to meet your eyes.

   "I, uh... How am I meant to be getting to this... True Cross Academy?" You changed the subject and looked down to the floor. He smirked and turned to his left. Only then did you notice the bright pink limo parked up on the curb. The window slowly rolled down to reveal a boy sitting inside. As you peeked in, you noticed that he was muttering to himself.

   Mephisto opened the door and you got in. As you set foot in the limo, the boy's face clicked to see you. He smiled and did a two fingered salute.

   "I'm Rin, nice to meet you." He introduced himself. You sat down opposite him and smiled back. Mephisto got in and slammed the door. Sitting next to you, Mephisto tapped the roof and the limo drove off.