Chapter 7

The next day

Aphmaus pov
"WAKE UP!" I jumped up and fell into the floor I groaned and looked up to see vylad smiling he said "good morning" I got up and said "good morning thanks for waking me up by yelling in my ear!" He said "you're welcome! Come on we're going out to get breakfast" I said "wait outside the door I gotta get changed" he nodded and went into the hallway I changed into a random outfit and we went downstairs I seen zane we both looked at each other and blushed zianna said "you kids ready" everyone nodded and I said "if you want we can take my car" zianna said "ok! You're so young I keep on forgetting you have your license" we went out to my car and I got in the drivers seat,zane as in passenger,and garroth,vylad,and zianna were in the back I said "so where exactly are we going" zianna said "down the road to the little diner" I nodded and we started driving garroth said "I can't believe you have a license and I don't! I'm 17 almost 18!" I said "cause you've failed you're driving test like 20 times!" He said "it wasn't 20 times it was 3! Next week in trying again" I said "maybe I can help you a bit before your test" he nodded and we got to the diner everyone sat down and of course zane had to sit next to me! It's so awkward! We all got our food and ate garroth said "ok you and zane haven't said anything to each other at all and you're best friends what gives" vylad nodded and I shrugged I said "I guess the kiss at the play...made it awkward...and you just made it a bit more awkward" vylad said "it was just some stupid kiss! It didn't mean anything it's not like you like each other!" I blushed and said "R-right we don't like each other" I looked at zane and he said "y-yea" zianna looked at me and mouthed "we talk when we get home" I nodded and garroth said "what are you nodding about" I said "girl talk" vylad said "I always knew girls had a secret language" I laughed and said "sure vylad we'll go with that" we went back to my car and drove home zianna grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room when we got there she shut the door and said "at the diner when you said you and zane don't like each other you and him looked at each other like the saddest thing in the world happened! What was that about" I said "I'll tell you right after we get rid of the eavesdroppers" I went to the door and opened it garroth,and vylad fell on the floor and I said "both of you to your rooms" garroth said "you're not our mother" zianna said "boys rooms now" vylad said "but she is!" They went to their rooms and I shut the door back I sat on the bed and said "zianna I think I like him..." She smiled and said "finally! I've been shipping you two since that night we found you cuddled up together on the couch!" I blushed and said "what do I do!" Said "that you have to find out on your own" I frowned and said "seriously" she nodded and said "by the way the hospital called..." I smiled and said "is my mom awake yet" she frowned and said "no she still hasn't improved any...im sorry Aph" I frowned and I felt a few tears go down my face zianna hugged me and said "aw why are you crying now you haven't cried once since she was in the hospital" I said "I-I know but...zianna she hasn't improved at all the entire time she's been in the hospital....what if she d-d-" she cut me off and said "hey now don't think about that she's gonna be perfectly fine don't you worry now I gotta go you gonna be ok" I nodded and she got up she left and I started thinking about my mom,how she hasn't improved,how she hasn't woken up,how she might d-die...I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a tear run down my face zane came in and said "mom told me you were crying what's wro-" he looked at me and came over he sat down and pulled me over to him he wrapped his arms around me and I started crying harder he said "what's wrong" I wiped away some of my tears and said "my mom....she hasn't improved at all! She's been in the hospital all this time and hasn't improved! She hasn't even woken up! Zane what if she doesn't make it...." He hugged me and said "don't worry ok? She'll be fine" I said "how do you know" he said "I just do she'll be fine I promise" I smiled and we stayed like that until dinner zianna came in with two plates and I said "zianna you didn't have to bring our food up here" she said "ah I figured you two would want to stay up here and talk" she gave us our plates and left I looked at zane and said "thanks for cheering me up" he said "no problem I don't like seeing you cry" I smiled and looked at the clock it was 11:20 and zane said "I should go back to my room" he stood up but I grabbed his hand I said "can you sleep in here with me...please" he nodded and said "yea sure but I'm gonna go to my room and change into pajamas first" I nodded and he left I got up and changed into a purple tank top and some white fluffy pajama pants I layed down and turned on the tv zane came back in wearing a black short sleeve shirt and black pajama pants he layed down next to me and I wrapped my arms around him I layed my head on his chest and he said "goodnight Aph" I yawned and said "goodnight" and we both fell asleep....

So she admitted she likes zane! But does zane like her? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee