Chapter 14

3 weeks later
3 days until the wedding!
Aphmaus pov
Zianna,and my mom were sitting in the living room making invitations to mine and zanes wedding,vylad was helping them every now and then,garroth was at laurences house,and me and zane were making wedding details I said "ok so far we have the venue,bridesmaids,and the groomsmen picked out" he nodded and said "and for the actual wedding weve figured out the cake is gonna be vanilla,the color scheme,and decorations" I said "oh and we have the date to!" He nodded and said "yep October 5th in 3 days! Now do we need to write down anything else" I thought and said "no! I think" he sighed and said "you're hopeless aren't you" I laughed and said "yea but you love me anyway" he smiled and said "yes I do" we kissed and I Layed my head on his shoulder we looked over everything we had written down and I said "I actually think we're done! I've ordered my dress,you've ordered your tux,
all my bridesmaids have gotten their dresses,and all your groomsmen have gotten their tuxes! We planned our wedding!" He smiled and said "you're to exited" I said "you're to not exited! Be more exited were getting married!" We closed the book and he said "I know and I still can't believe it but I'm so happy" I nodded and we took the book downstairs zianna said "did you guys get all the details" we nodded and my mom said "we finished the invites! Here what do you think" she handed me and zane a black card with purple writing it said "you are invited to the wedding of Zane Ro,Meave and Aphmau Phoenix! The wedding is on October 5th! We can't wait to see you there- zane and aphmau" I said "looks great! Thanks for helping" zianna and my mom both said "no problem!" They laughed and zianna said "I can't believe my little zuzu is getting married" zane blushed and I said "awwww zuzu why are you blushing" he laughed and said "ugh mom" she laughed and my mom said "oh zianna you know what I can't wait for?" Zianna said "what" my mom said "when we become grandmas!" Me and zane both blushed and I said "m-mom! We're not even married yet!" They laughed and my phone buzzed I looked at it to see a notification that the dress I ordered was waiting on me I smiled and said "my dress is ready!" Zanes phone buzzed and said "hey my tux is ready" I said "I'll get your tux for you will you stay here and when the wedding planner gets here will you give her the notebook" he nodded and we kissed I said "bye love you!" He smiled and said "bye love you to" I went to the wedding dress shop and when I went in my friend Danielle said "ah aph! Your dress is ready" she handed it to me and I said "thanks Danielle" she nodded and said "no problem I can't wait for the wedding!" I nodded and left I went to the tux shop and got zanes tux and went back home I went in and seen zane talking to my mom he seen me and I handed him the tux my mom said "oh you two! Go try them on!" I said "ok" me and zane went to our rooms and changed my dress went down to my ankles and the top was clear....

3 weeks later3 days until the wedding!Aphmaus povZianna,and my mom were sitting in the living room making invitations to mine and zanes wedding,vylad was helping them every now and then,garroth was at laurences house,and me and zane were making we...

I smiled and looked in the mirror I spun around and said "wow this dress looks a lot better than I expected it to!" I walked downstairs and my mom smiled she said "oh my irene you look beautiful mija!" I smiled and zianna came in she said "oh aph you look amazing!" I said "heh thanks" zane came downstairs he had on a white under shirt and a black jacket with black pants....

I smiled and said "well don't you look handsome" he smiled and said "thanks you look beautiful" I spun around and my mom said "the wedding planner came" zane nodded and said "yea I gave her the book and she said to come to the venue on the day of ...

I smiled and said "well don't you look handsome" he smiled and said "thanks you look beautiful" I spun around and my mom said "the wedding planner came" zane nodded and said "yea I gave her the book and she said to come to the venue on the day of the wedding at 7 am" I nodded and went back upstairs I changed back into my normal clothes and went to zanes room since I usually stay with zane in his room and i layed down a few minutes later he came in wearing pajama pants and still wearing the tux shirt and jacket I laughed and said "nice outfit" he said "yea it's a new look im trying out" he pulled off the shirt and my face looked like a tomato he looked at me and laughed he put on a random shirt and said "what're you blushing about? You've seen me shirtless before" I said "yes I know but it still makes me blush!" He smiled and got on his phone he showed me a picture of 2 black wedding bands he said "this is the wedding bands" I smiled and said "they look amazing!".....

We kissed and started watching tv....

Next chapter will be the wedding! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee