Chapter 9

The next day

Aphmaus pov
I woke up and quickly remembered today is the day im gonna tell zane I like him so I got up and changed into a blue floral crop top....

Aphmaus povI woke up and quickly remembered today is the day im gonna tell zane I like him so I got up and changed into a blue floral crop top

And a white skirt....

I brushed through my hair and put on my converse I went downstairs to see zane was already up I smiled and said "heyo!" He looked over at me and said "well you're in a good mood this morning" I nodded and said "yep! Ya know why" he shook his head ...

I brushed through my hair and put on my converse I went downstairs to see zane was already up I smiled and said "heyo!" He looked over at me and said "well you're in a good mood this morning" I nodded and said "yep! Ya know why" he shook his head and I said "because you and I are going out on a walk! Right now!" He said "ok?" I nodded and grabbed his hand zianna said "ok you two better be back before curfew!" I said "we will!" I dragged him to the forest part of the park and we started walking he said "why are we here" I said "b-because I need to tell you something and I wanted I tell you in private" I blushed and he said "oh yea that reminds me! I wanted to tell you something to" he blushed and I said "how about we both say what we want to tell each other at the same time" he nodded and I said "ok I'll count down from 3 and we say it! 3....2....1" we both very quickly said "I like you!" And then at the same time said "wait what" I laughed and said "wait you like me" he nodded and said "you like me?" I nodded and said "y-yea I do" I looked down to hide my face since it was blood red and I felt a cold hand on my cheek i looked up and he said "now that we know we like each other what do we d-" I cut him off by kissing him he tensed up but after a few minutes relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck and after a few minutes of kissing I realized we were making out in a forest....how lovely....we ran out of air so we pulled away and rested our foreheads together he grabbed my hand and said "d-do...d-do y-y-you wa-wan-" I cut him off again and said "if you're trying to ask me if I want to be your girlfriend the answer is yes" he smiled and we started walking home hand in hand...

Time skip

We got to the house and when we walked in we seen garroth and vylad so we let go of each other's hands I said "hey guys!" They waved and garroth said "hey you seem happy" I nodded and said "yea I'm gonna go talk to zianna be right back" I ran up to ziannas room and knocked she let me in and I said "sooooo me and zane are dating" she smiled and said "that's great! If you're here to ask me if you should tell garroth and vylad I think you should I mean garroth will be kinda sad but he's your friend he deserves to know" I nodded and said "thanks zianna" she nodded and I ran downstairs zane was sitting on the couch and I grabbed his hand I pulled him over to me and said "let's tell them your mom thinks we should" he nodded and I looked at garroth and vylad I said "uh me and zane are dating now" vylad said "that's awesome!" While garroth said "WHAT?! WHY?!" I said "because I like him,and he likes me?" He said "I mean why woudk you date him! I like you to!" I said "yea I know but garroth I just like you as a friend....sorry" I looked down and garroth sighed he said "don't apologize because you don't like me Aph it's fine as long as you're happy" I smiled and said "thanks garroth" he nodded and for the rest of the day we all say together and watched movies me and zane holding hands the whole time....

Dawwwwwww they're together! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee