Chapter 15

The day of the wedding

Aphmaus pov
I yawned as my phone buzzed in my ear I turned off the alarm and rolled over I woke up zane and said "come on we gotta get to the venue" he yawned and we got up we changed and got our tux and dress we went downstairs and quietly left for the venue when we went in the wedding planner came over and said "ok you're here! Zane go to that dressing room,aphmau go to that dressing room!" We went to our dressing rooms and when I went in mine I was pulled into a seat and a meif,wa girl said "hi! I'm Sierra I'll be doing your hair and makeup" I said "hi Sierra im aphmau call me aph!" She smiled and started doing my hair into a braid with little flowers in it...

She did my makeup which was eyeshadow,maskara,eyeliner,blush,and very light lipstick after she was done with my hair and makeup she said "ok done! What do you think" I looked in the mirror and I said "oh my Irene! It's amazing! Thanks sierra" she ...

She did my makeup which was eyeshadow,maskara,eyeliner,blush,and very light lipstick after she was done with my hair and makeup she said "ok done! What do you think" I looked in the mirror and I said "oh my Irene! It's amazing! Thanks sierra" she smiled and said "no problem" I went to the changing room and changed into my dress I put on my white heels and my bridesmaids,Lucinda,kawaii chan,and teony came in I smiled and said "hey guys!" They hugged me and Lucinda said "you look great aph!" I said "thanks!" I heard music start playing and my mom came in she smiled and said "Ya ready" I nodded and the bridesmaids walked down the aisle first then the flower girl went down the aisle tossing flower petals after she sat down me and my mom walked down the aisle we got to zane and my mom sat down the priest said "we're gather here today blah blah blah" and all that then he said "do you aphmau phoenix take zane Ro,Meave to be your husband through sickness and health,through happiness and sadness for as long as you both shall live" I nodded and said "I do" zane put the wedding band on my finger and the priest said the same thing to zane zane said "I do" and I put the wedding band on his finger the priest said "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Ro,Meave! You may kiss the bride!" Me and zane kissed and everyone cheered we went to the reception and everyone danced for awhile me and zane talked to everyone a bit and thanked everyone for coming then it was time for me to throw the bouquet so i said "ok all the single ladies get over here!" All my bridesmaids and katelyn my maid of honor came over heck even my mom came over! I turned around and threw the bouquet I turned to see Lucinda caught it I smiled and said "I hear wedding bells in the future Lucinda" she looked at laurence and smiled I went back over to zane and we went to our dressing rooms we changed out of the wedding clothes and into normal clothes then we got on a boat to our honeymoon spot!

THEYRE MARRIED! YUS! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee