Chapter 16

Time skip! Zane and aph have now been married for a year

Aphmaus pov
I woke up this morning and looked at the calendar to see it was...May 9th...the anniversary of my dads death...I looked over at zane to see he was still sleeping I kissed his cheek and for up I changed and went downstairs it was raining so I got an umbrella and walked to the cemetery before I had even gotten there I had tears streaming down my face this is how it was every year and it'll never change.....I got to the cemetery and found my dads grave i sat down not caring about getting mud on my outfit and said "hey dad....4 years since I've last seen you....I can't believe it's been that long and I still cry! I guess I just love you to much heh...I got married like you always said I would I remember I would always say oh im never getting Married no boy likes me! And then you would tell me I would get married and you tell me you'd be walking me down the aisle with tears in your eyes smiling at the woman I became but that didn't happen...irene I miss you so much dad I wish you could come back! I would love to have you in my life again so that we could talk about everything in my life,and anytime something bad happens you could tell me everything would be ok and that it would all be better tomorrow..." All of a sudden there was a flash of light around me and I couldn't see anything I stood up with tears in my eyes and seen a woman with long silky black hair like mine but I couldn't see her face she was wearing white robes with yellow and blue lining I said "w-who are you?!" The woman said "dear calm down I am Lady Irene" I said "WHAT?! Why am I here?!" She said "I have seen you over the years aphmau you miss your father very much you come to his grave every year and each time you cry your poor eyes out" I nodded and she said "I've decided to give your father back to you" my eyes grew and I said "what?! Are you serious?!" She nodded and said "yes I can't stand seeing my granddaughter so sad over these years" I said "wait what? Granddaughter" she nodded and said "yes dear your mother is my daughter now enough talk im going to send you back to the real world with your father" I smiled and there was once again a bright light into this time i appeared back in the rainy cemetery and where my dads grave was there was just grass I stood up and heard someone say "aph?" I turned around and seen my dad I smiled and said "DAD!" I ran to him and hugged him I said "oh my Irene I've missed you so much I can't believe you're alive again!" He said "neither can I and I missed you to sweetie" I said "let's go back to my house and get out of this rain" we went back to the house and I told my dad to stay on the porch for a minute I went in and was attacked into a hug by zane I laughed and he said "you were gone for 2 hours you didn't leave a note,a message anything I was scared half to death!" I said "2 hours? Wow...but I was gone for a good reason" he said "and that reason is" I said "today is the anniversary of my dads death so I went to the cemetery to talk to him a bit but apparently lady irene is my grandma and she hated seeing me sad so she gave me my dad back!" Zane said "say wha?" I explained everything to him in more detail and he said "aph I love you very much but you sound crazy right now" I smiled and opened the door I said "dad come in" he got up and came in zanes eyes widened and he said "s-so you wasn't kidding" I said "no I wasn't!" And zane passed out I sighed and put him on the couch I hugged my dad and said "this is so weird being able to hug you and talk to you in person" he nodded and pulled something out of his pocket he hands sit to me and said "this was the gift I got you that day" I opened it and there was a little charm bracelet that said "I love you aph never forget that" I put it on and I said "t-thanks dad...I can't believe this all happened in such a short period of time! I found out Irenes my grandma! And now I have you back!" He laughed and we talked and talked and talked and talked until zane woke up he sat up and I said "please sign faint again" he said "I won't....how did this even...when did...what..." My dad said "who is this again" I said "my husband who I think I have broken" he laughed and me,Zane and my dad all talked for the next few hours until my dad said "where's your mother" I said "follow me and zane" we all went to ziannas house since my mom is still staying there and we went in I seen my mom sitting on the couch and she said "oh mija! What are you doing here" I sat down and said "mom please don't freak out ok?" She seemed Unsure but nodded I moved out of the way and my dad said "hi savannah" she stood up and said "k-kyle?! How?!" I explained everything to her and they hugged I smiled and said "oh and mom" she looked at me and said "you owe this to your mom,irene" she smiled and my mom and dad kissed after a whole day of explaining to everyone me and zane went home zane said "well you've had an eventful day" I nodded and yawned he said "you tired" I nodded and he picked me up bridal style I cuddled up to his chest and we went to our room we both layed down and i layed my head on his chest I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing my family is back together....

Thanks irene! Aphs dad is back! YAAAAAAAY! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee