Hope {Galadriel PoV}

"What do you ruminate about, Lady Galadriel?" Mithrandir inquires as he and Elrond take a place on either side of me. I gesture downwards. With one hand, I point out Arwen and Aragorn. The other I use to point out Erthanist and Legolas. Both couples are merrily unaware of our watching them, absorbed in each other. 

"I see the hope of men, and the hope of elves." I explain. 

"Fate is never certain." Elrond remarks, his eyes fixing upon his only daughter. 

"Yes, but that does not mean we should abandon hope. Aragorn is key to the survival of the free peoples of Middle-Earth and unification of men, if he should so take up the role and face his heritage. He is the heir of Isildur." 

"Whereas Erthanist and Legolas are the hope of elves?" 

"Yes. There will soon come the time for the elves of Middle-Earth to also reconcile before the three kindreds are joined together once more in the blessed realm. The elves will require, as like men, strong leaders to guide them through the last days of sojourn here in Middle-Earth." 

"I can understand Legolas, yet..." Elrond fades off. I purse my lips. 

"It is a secret well kept, since before the births of Erthanist and Arnolan. Very few know- Glorfindel, Aglareldes, Mithrandir and myself." I explain. 

"Do you know of Aglareldes' true ancestry and heritage, Elrond?" 

"She is the daughter of Vanyar nobles." 

"Aglareldes Ingwatharyar Raimenis is her full name." I inform, looking over at Elrond. His eyes widen. "Glorfindel Laurefindil is a Prince of the Noldor and was a Prince of Gondolin's house of the Golden Flower, blessed by the Valar as an emissary- nigh a Maia. Yet what she has inherited from her father alone is not why Erthanist holds hope for the elves." 

"No... It cannot be." 

"It is, Elrond." 

"I must speak with Glorfindel." Elrond snaps and hurries out of the gazebo, his eyes hard and determined. 

"He cannot hide it much longer." Mithrandir sighs, shaking his head. I nod in agreement. 

"Indeed, Mithrandir." 

Sorry if it's too short! I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Please vote and comment, it is really encouraging towards the completion of the story! Thanks!

~Uilosris