Autumn {Legolas PoV}

Four Months Later (Autumn)...

I wrap my arms tighter about Erthanist's waist from behind and bend forward, nestling my face into her neck as she grabs my hands and caresses them gently, leaning towards me and resting her head atop mine. I sigh, lifting my head enough to plant a few sweet kisses upon her cheek, jawline and neck. Since we announced our courtship we've spent most of our time, unfortunately, greeting and hosting well-wishers and others who seem to constantly arrive, "I love you, Erthanist." 

"I love you more, Legolas." She whispers back, her voice soft and peaceful. I smile and shake my head. 

"I doubt you could prove such, meleth-nin." We both chuckle. 

"Perhaps."

I inhale her scent and begin to sing the lyrics of a soft melody to compliment the blissful atmosphere. Erthanist cuddles closer as a crisp chill breeze whips around us, teasing her curls and garnering a contented sigh from her. She thrives in Autumn and Winter, for she came on a cusp between the two or so I've been told. 

"You're such a beautiful singer, Legolas, your voice is fair and light." Erthanist murmurs when I finish the lay.

"I am a Sinda- one of the singers- or am I not?"

"You most definitely are." I get closer so that my lips are even with her ears.

"And you are a treasure of the Eldar."

"Hardly so."

"But you are, I would not say so t'were you not."

"You too are a jewel."

"Nay."

"You are though, Legolas."

"Does it matter, Erthanist?" I kiss her on the cheek and she exhales. 

"To me it does." She turns her head around and we kiss, meeting in the middle. I gently spin her around and deepen it. When we part she leans into me and buries her face in my chest, embracing me ever so sweetly. We stay like this for a long while, relishing these blissful moments. 

"Erthanist, Legolas." We pull apart to find Glorfindel and Adar standing at the entrance to our arbor sanctuary. 

"Yes?" Erthanist queries curiously. I examine my father. His exterior is hard and blank, giving away nothing. 

"We have something very important to discuss." 

Hope you liked reading this chapter! Please vote and comment below! Thanks for reading!

~Uilosris