Tagged (Again)

Hey everyone! I was tagged by Ellethwen2931 (big shoutout to her!) and so I'm answering fourteen questions. Here they are! 

Question One: When did you realize that you love to write? When I was in eighth grade and had a wonderful English teacher who helped me turn my writing around. 

Question Two: What was the first story you wrote here on wattpad? It was called The Prince and I, but since it did not have a lot of support and since it was raw, I deleted it a long time ago and replaced it with Glorfindiel: Magic of Imladris. I have a new story called The Prince and I, which isn't fandom related, that I'm very proud of though.

Question Three:What is your favorite genre to write in? Fanfiction, obviously! 

Question Four: Who is the person that you love to rant to about your books? No one...

Question Five: What is your typical chapter length when updating your story/ies? Usually between 400 and 1000.

Question Six: Which story have you written on wattpad or elsewhere are you most proud of? Glorfindiel, but I'm also very proud of The Prince and I. (If you haven't checked it out, please do!)

Question Seven: Have you ever written a collaboration with someone else? Yes, several actually. It's lots of fun, just takes cooperation and imagination. And patience, if you're like me and are fast paced. 

Question Eight: If you answered yes to seven, what story and is it on wattpad? I wrote several on fanfiction.net before I left that site.

Question Nine: Favorite wattpad author? HerImperialMajesty99 or me_Tehreem

Question Ten: Favorite story on wattpad? Too many to count...

Question Eleven: Where is your favorite place to write? In my bedroom or in the car, on my phone.

Question Twelve: How do you motivate yourself to write? I don't, really. I get inspiration and ideas too quickly and I have to write them down somehow.

Question Thirteen: What is the biggest distraction for you when you write? People. Nuff said. 

Question Fourteen: Tell us one thing you aspire to do, write, or accomplish as an author?  I hope to improve my writing and hone my skills to maybe publish a story one day. 

Tag: HerImperialMajesty99 skybunnies Doodle_writer me_Tehreem LightElsa ImryllC lunawolf8074