New

~~ your name is Chikara and u are a demon~~

"bye Chikara" "I'll miss u" the orphanage said sarcastically as you walked towards a pink limo in front of your house.

You waited in front of the pink limo. 'what the hell? Ugh!' You hate the color pink.

Then suddenly the door swung open and a purple haired man came out the car.

"Hello Miss Chikara Kanashi! I'm Mepheisto Pheles Please, ladies first." The purple haired man bowed asking you to get on the limo.

You entered the limo and took a seat next to the window. 'Who is this "Mepheisto Pheles" man??' The male sat I front of you.

"You're probably wondering who I am too you. Isn't that right Miss Kanashi?" He asked you.

"Yes, yes I am. Also just call me Chikara Sir" you replied.

"Well then I am Your principle of the school you will be attending to." He said

"Okay" you said not caring anymore about the conversation.

"Here." He said giving you a girls uniform. You looked at it and thought *wow it's girly and... It looks a bit small...*

"N-no thank you." You said giving the uniform back. "Can I get a guys uniform." You said blushing.a little. He gave you a guys uniform.

"Go ahead and change." He said mischievous. "W-what n-no!" You said. "I'll change at the school" you said looking down.

"Very well then. Look outside of you want to see the school." He said to you

You looked out the window and gasped in awe of the sight you saw. "Wow! This is really True Cross Academy!!" You said amazed.

"I can see you're very excited." The purple headed man said crossing his legs.

You hummed in agreement. You haven't been outside very much since the accident.

"Chikara?" He said.

No reply

"Chikara?..."

Still no reply

"Chikara!" He yelled.

"What!" You finally replied

"We're here." He answered

"Oh. Very well then." You leaped off the seat. You opened the limo door. You didn't notice that your tail slipped out. It was wagging back and forth.

Until.....

*yelp!!*

The man pulled you tail back into the limo. "Hey!! What the hell was that for!!" You yelled. "Your tail is sticking out madam." He snickered.

You hid your tail quickly. " there is another demon at the school you know" he said.

"Hmm?" You hummed back. "Also don't let anyone see that tail of yours and also don't let anyone know that your a demon..." He said deeply.

You felt a shiver up your spine. "I will exit the car just change inside." He said "okay get out" you said.

You changed then walked out of the limo and walked towards the school. 'Wow' you thought to yourself

>Time skip<

'Damn it!!' You thought. You couldn't find your exorcist classes. *ding!!*. "SHIT!!'" The bell for class already ringed.

You roamed around for another 10 minutes until you finally found your class.

You walked in. You saw a man who looked like the same age as you.

"Your late" he said in a low voice.

You scratched the back of your head. "Umm yea... Sorry!!" You said. " class this is Chikara Kanashi." "I'm Yukio but call me Mr. Okumura." He said in a normal voice.

"Take a seat where ever you want." He said smiling.

You looked around the classroom. You were being stared at by a group of boys.

One was pink haired, one was shaved, one was browned hair with blonde in the middle.

You could guess why they were staring at you. You were wearing a guys school clothes top with skinny jeans and army boots.

You say down next to a dark blued hair boy. And it appeared he was sleeping. You blushed of how cute he was.

Sorry this chapter is short!!
😫😩😖😢😥