Camping trip

It was an normal school day for cram school students but normal school students were going home.

You woke up in the morning and put on a blue Sports bra and black sweat pants.

You left the place and headed off to school. You summoned your familiar kuroi. She followed you to the school. All the cram students waited in a big bunch.

Yukio and shura walked up to you guys.

"S-shura?!" You yelled. "Hey Chikara." Shura said

"Why are you here?" You said "I'm an inspector in the class." She said smiling

"Inspector?" You said as you stood still being dumbstruck.

Everyone stood watching you and shura.

Yukio was talking about s camping trip that was apart of our exam.

We left and got into a bus. You and shura sat next to each other chatting.

>time skip<

All of you guys arrived at the forest. You hanged your big bag on your back. You all started walking up the hill following Yukio.

Rin started getting excited so did shima.

Until...
"NO! NO!" Shima screamed as he started spraying bug spray. "Haha!" You laughed at the boy.

Rin and konekomaru started talking.

We kept on walking on the trail and the students were complaining about he heat instead of Yukio, Shura, Rin and you.

Rin saw a mini waterfall and put his hands in.

>time skip<

You guys got to the base.

"We'll set up our base here." Yukio said

"The boys will assist me in pitching the tents and building a fire." "The girls will be under Ms. Kirigakure's supervision, drawing a magic circle around the perimeter, and preparing dinner." Yukio said

"All right lets get started!" Yukio said taking off his coat. "Wow he finally took his coat off." Bon stated.

"I was starting to think he was superhuman" shima said.

The boys started pitching the tents. You went and sat under a tree listening to music while shura was sitting on a branch of the tree you were sitting at playing video games.

Izumo and shemi were chatting.

The boys finished the tents while shemi and Izumo were finishing the magic circle.

>time skip<

Rin and Bon got a fire stared while shima was gathering things for them.

"Ow!" Izumo screamed as she cut herself with a knife and shemi was wondering how to cook the curry.

Rin noticed and said to them " oh man, I can't take it anymore. Gimme that!" Rin stated cooking.

>time skip<

The food was finished and everyone was surprised at how great it was.