Temptation

*boom!* Amaimon appeared wearing a... rock suit?!

"Rin... Okumura ... I smell him..." Amaimon said

He slowly walked towards the capsule were Rin was in but met the magic barrier.

"ARGGHHH!" He screamed pulling his rock hand all the way back and slamming it into the ground.

He broke the magic barrier. You skillfully umped back dodging the flying pieces of the floor.

Rin's crystal capsule hit the floor and broke. Rin fell in his front side still unconscious.

"Hurry now! Yay or nay!" Mepheisto said waving his hand around.

"You knew this was going to happen!" Arthur accused Mepheisto.

Amaimon picked up Rin in his rock hand. Rin was still unconscious. Amaimon squeezed on Rin.

A sniper shot off amaimon's arm off. Rin fell on the floor again. Amaimon noticed the sniper and turned to the sniper only to be shot again.

"You little pest!" Amaimon yelled angrily as he turned to the sniper who was now running away. You jumped up yo where Mepheisto was standing and stood on the pole beside him.

"I'd appreciate if you sat tight for now. I promise that I'll kill each and every one of you, one at a time. " Amaimon said turning to his brother.

"Lord Pheles! I don't care what methods you employ, exterminate that demon at once!" A woman said

"Very well madam!" Mepheisto said as he bowed.

Mepheisto snapped and Bon appeared holding the kurikara.

"Okumura! How long do you planning to sleep?wake the hell up!" Bon yelled

"That's..." Arthur started

"Kurikara! So they were able to repair it?" Shura finished

"I can hear if... Rin Okumura's heartbeat..." Amaimon said "give me... that sword!" Amaimon said Turning away from Rin and towards Bon.

Bon jumped up and ran down on amaimons arm.

"Shima!" Bon yelled throwing the sword to his friend.

"What the..." shima said catching the sword as Bon jumped off amaimons arm and towards the ledge.

"Not a good idea!" Shima said looking at Amaimon.

"Whoa here!" Shima said throwing the sword to Izumo as Amaimon was making his way to shima.

"What? Why are you passing it to me?" Izumo said as she caught the sword. Amaimon went to crush Izumo but Izumo dodged.

"Kamiki! Over here!" Yukio said as Izumo threw the sword to Yukio.

"Here!" Izumo said to Yukio.

Yukio caught the sword and ran to Rin who was unconscious on the floor.

A rock Boulder fell and nocked Yukio back. Yukio hit the staircase with his back.

"Yukio!" Shura yelled as your fellow classmates looked at yukio with worry.

Yukio crawled to his brother. You were still. You didn't do anything but watch.

"Wake up, Rin!" Yukio yelled putting the sword on Rin's chest.

"Wake up!" Yukio yelled louder as Rin ignited in blue flames.

"Blue flames!" A man said

"As brilliant as they were that night!" The man finished.