Old friend

//hey guys it's the author and this is a crossover to my fairytail fanfic it has my Oc and stuffismyproblem Oc too. So plz like this!/*screams* you woke up in the middle of the night screaming and kicking.

Rin broke your door down (It's a hyperbole) he ran into your room trying to calm your down.

But it didn't it got worse. He jumped on top of you and held your wrists next to your head. You kicked him.

He started getting annoyed.he sat on your legs. You were panting. "HEY! CUT IT OUT!" Rin said annoyed. "s-sorry rin..." you said still panting. His hair fell onto your head his blue eyes looked into yours.

"It okay but calm down." He said getting off of you and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Are you okay?" Rin said as he turned around to you. "Y-Yea..." You said as you sat up. "Here" "drink it." He said as he gave you a water bottle. "thanks rin." You said as you gulped down the water.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep." Rin said as he got up and was about to walk away

Until...

You tugged on his shirt. "please stay..."you said looking at the floor.

"O-Okay?" Rin said sleepy. Rin got into the bed. He cuddled with you. You put your head onto his strong muscular chest. You both fell asleep.

>time skip<

You woke up. You sat up and rubbed the sleep out your eyes. You looked next to you.

...

'R-RIN!' You yelled in your head. He was drooling and he looked like a baby. His shirt was pulled up to the top of his abs.

You looked at him like an art piece. "You can stop staring at me I'm up now." Rin said as he opened his eyes and looked at your blushing face.

"Shit! I forgot to put the bandages on last night!" You cursed. You jumped out of the bed and ran around looking for the bandages.

"You used them all." Rin said as he got off the bed and stood at your doorway.

"FUCK!" You cursed again as you grabbed a towel and put it on your cuts you put on a black sweater.

"ILL BE BACK LATER IM GONNA GO TO THE STORE REAL QUICK!" You yelled just as Yukio stepped inside.

You went to the store as you said. You bought a crap ton of medical things.

24 minutes later.

"IM BACK!" You yelled as you ran into the house and ran into your room.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" You screamed.

"Watch your profanity." Rin said teasingly as he stepped into your room.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" You yelled at the boy.

"Okay geesh" Rin said putting his hands up surrendering.

"Here let me help you." Rin said as he walked up to you grabbing the bandages.

"Wait a second I have to ask Yukio something." You said as you walked out.