An ordinary day

You walked into class as usual. 'Why am I even here? I'm an arc night but I still have to go through cram school. An ontop of that shura took my sword.' You said in you thoughts.

You went to your seat and sat down. You put your head down.

Shima was talking to Shemi about when's her birthday.

Shima was doing weird shit around Shemi.

"Moriyama, you are, in a word, romantic who follows the beat of her own drum." Shima said to Shemi.

"You may dream big, but in a more positive light, you're adept at escaping reality!" Shima finished.

After that he started going to Izumo. "Izumo, you are an idealist who treats everyone fairly. In contrast to ability to play with others, due to your passion for ideals, you are quick to criticize reality!" Shima said to Izumo.

Rin admired what shima did.

Izumo got pissed and left.

Shima went to your seat and was about to bother you. "Chikara how about you?" Shima said.

"Fuck off." You said as a dark aura appeared around you.

"Aw why Chikara?" Shima said.

"I said Fuck Off!" You yelled breaking the desk with a finger.

"You scare me Chikara..." Shima said backing away from you.

*ring* *ring*

Your phone was ringing you picked it up.

"Hello?... yes... Cmon I did 10 missions late last night!... get the other 4 to do it... they intruded half of my missions!... thank you and goodbye!" You yelled.

"Who was it?" Shemi asked

"It was the Vatican. They want me to do another mission. It pisses me off because the other 4 arc nights always intrude in my missions!" You yelled

"It's okay Chikara." Shemi said

Rin was bothering shima for a while.

Everyone was talking about birthdays. "Oh!" Shemi said loudly gathering everyone's attention.

"Kamiki's birthday is coming up!" Shemi said noticing the date.

"Let's throw Kamiki a birthday party!" Shemi said as you and your fellow classmates sat on the floor.

"Why do we have to celebrate that girl's birthday?"Bon said.

"Bon we voted on this so no complaining!" Shima said to his friend.

"What's a birthday?" You said getting everyone's attention.

"You don't know what's a birthday?!" Bon said

"N-no" you said

"Haven't you ever celebrated your birth with family and friends?" Shima asked

"No." You said

"On my "birthday" my adoptive parents told me I'm not wanted and that I was a disgrace. So I never really celebrated my birthday." You said simply

"Wow that's rough." Konekomaru said

*ring* *ring*

You picked up your phone.

"Hello?... Again?!... But that's on the other side of town?... I'm in class! And shura took my sword so I can't really help... also you put me on watch!" You said hanging up the phone.

"Who'd that?" Rin asked as everyone huddled around you.

"The Vatican again. They want me to go on a damn mission again. And I know the other 4arc nights are gonna intrude again cuz they say I'm a newbie but they're just jealous that I'm stronger then them since the Vatican said that. And ontop of that shura took my sword away from me!" You said as you pouted.