Worry

You and Rin have gotten closer over the next few weeks.

You guys were besties but Yukio knew there was more to that, everyone did.

It was late at night.

Rin was waiting at the table in the kitchen.
Yukio had brought the class with him to the dorms. He made them study at the Several tables around Rin. Yukio looked at the sleep deprived Rin who was sitting with him telling him he should get some sleep.

Until...

*creak*

The door opened. And there you were.
Rin and The classes eyes widened.

You were bloody and beaten up. you had Scratches all over ur body. Your Clothes were ripped up and u had bruises on ur body.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO U?!" Rin yelled extremely worried as he ran to putting two hands on your shoulders.

"I-I'll go get the aid kit" Yukio said leaving off.

You hadn't answered Rin's question from earlier. "ANWSER ME WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled again you Shaked. "Ow. N-Nothing..." You said looking down away from Rin. "Come here I'm going to help clean you up." Izumo said as shemi said "I will help!"

"WHAT NOTHING?! REALLY LOOK AT YOU!" he said mad"HOW COME WHEN YOU GET BEATEN UP ITS NO BIGGIE BUT WHEN I DO ITS THE END IF THE WORLD!?"u said while Rin was looking at you.

"I got it!" Yukio said placing the the first aid kit box on the table. There was blood dripping from your body to the floor. "Oh god..." Shima said looking at you.

Izumo, Yukio and shemi was fixing out the stuff they needed to help you.

"I'm okay all I need to do is rinse off then I'll be. Fine..." you said walking away to your dorm still dripping blood on the floor. "Get back here and let us help you." Rin said as he grabbed your wrists and pulled u closer to him.

"N-..." you tried. Saying until Bon cut u off "no u are going to let us help u"

"Y-you're l-losing a lot of b-blood" konekomaru said.

"I'm going to take her to the bath and rinse her off so I can clean her cuts." Izumo said walking u to the bathroom with shemi.

Until...

*thud* u collapsed of how much blood you lost. "CHIKARA!!" You heard everyone screaming. You passed out.

You were still taken to the bathroom and rinsed off by Izumo and shemi. "Oh my god..." Izumo and shemi said in sync as they saw your tail as you were being stripped.

After they finished rinsing u off they took new clean clothes and popped it on you.
They hid ur tail under the clothing.

They asked Yukio to come in and help bandage u up. Yukio saw ur tail and shortly after that Izumo gave him a certain glare on which he nodded. Not doing anything but continue like he didn't even see it.

>time skip<

*panting* you woke up in a cram school nursing bed. U looked around you. Rin was sleeping on top of ur arm.

*gasp* "Chikara is finally awake!!" Shima screeched. Yukio walked in after shima. "How do you feel?" He asked concerned "I feel better." You said smiling

."oh finally ur up" Izumo said staring at you "how long was I asleep?" You asked. "Umm..." Shima said and Izumo butted in "you've been asleep for 4 days" she said.

"F-four days?!" You said as you took off the cords that were on you checking ur heart beat under the covers. And faked that u died.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

"No!" Yukio yelled waking up Rin.

"Whu- happened?!" said a confused Rin.
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* "CHIKARA NO!" Rin yelled noticing the noise. "N-no" Izumo said putting her head on shima's Chest tearing up.

"HAHA!" You said trying to get up. "Huh?!" They all said looking at you. "I was playing with you guys." You said trying to get up. "Shit!" You said in pain. "Ow!"

You got a death glare from everyone in the room but Rin's was the worst. "Don't play with us like that again." Rin said In a extremely low voice. "O-Oka-y" you said feeling shivers up ur spine.

You still tried to get up. "Stay in bed." Yukio said in a normal voice. "No!" U said about to get off the bed

Until...

"BOYS GET OUT!"I Izumo yelled as she pushed u down Into the bed under the covers

She pulled the curtain around you. "What's the matter Izumo?" You said. "Um you're naked..." She said. "Thank god you saved me from embarrassment!" You said blushing.

"I brought you some clothes." She said grabbing the clothes she brought.

"Thanks" you said giving a warm smile.

She helped you up from the bed. She started dressing you. "Hey don't touch there" the boys heard you saying then they blushed.

After Izumo finished dressing you, you gave her a hug. "Thank you for saving me and thank you for saving me again today!" You said during the hug.What you were wearing was A big lumpy sweater hoodie and booty shorts with army boots.

You walked out of the room. Rin walked up to you and hugged you. Everyone else slowly walked away. You were surprised by the hug out of no where. "Um Rin?" You said shocked.

"Don't scare me like that again." you heard him whisper. "ow "you hissed in pain. "S-Sorry"he said as you saw him backing away looking down and sad.

'Aw he's so cute when he's sad!" You said in your thoughts.

"No its okay. I- " you were cut off as Rin got closer to you and kissed you. His tongue pushed into your mouth and you gladly excepted. You cupped his face then Leading Your one of your hands to his hair messing it up and the other was holding him on his back. He cupped your face in one hand and he other  was on your hip. The kiss was long

Until...

Yukio silently appeared and he cleared his throat getting your two attention. You two quickly moved out of position and looked away  blushing "Um how long were you um standing there?" You asked Yukio.

"Long enough to know that you two were kissing. " he chuckled.

"Um yea about that..." Rin started saying but Yukio cut him off. "It's okay I won't tell anyone." He said giving a warm smile.

"Thanks" "thank you Yukio." Rin said as you followed behind him.

"Anyways Chikara you still need to rest." Yukio said turning to you.

"Oh fine"you whined walking away into the room laying on the bed.

I think this is my favorite chapter hehe~ 😋