Baking Tradigy

You finally went to the dorm house after sleeping in the cram school nursing bed.

You went into the kitchen and got a snack. Yukio and Rin walked in with bags. "Hey Chikara!" Yukio said putting some bags down. "Oh Hi Guys!" You said getting out of the kitchen. You hissed in pain because your hand hasn't healed a bit and you were moving your hand everywhere.

"Hi Chikara!" Rin said making his cute grin. "I'm gonna make dinner. You Should relax since you just got out of the hospital." Rin said looking at your body.

"Rin will make food I will re-bandage your wounds." Yukio said as he took you into his room.

In Yukio/Rin's room.

You sat on Yukio's desk. Yukio grabbed the first aid kit box. You look off your shirt and lifted your tank top showing off your flawless abs.

"Huh I guess i bled through the bandages. Bad time to wear a white tank top. Haha!" You stated as Yukio got the bandages.

"Let's check those wounds now." Yukio said as he started taking off the bandages. "They haven't even healed..." Yukio commented under his breath.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Yukio said looking at your wounds. "Nothing" you said looking away. "Please tell me." Yukio said looking at you worried."it's not like it matters I deserve it... After what I did..." You said the last part under you're breath.

"Okay very well then if this doesn't heal in a few days come to me again."Yukio said as he finished you up. "Also don't wear bright colors it might bleed through.Also wear less your wounds have to breath" He finished as he walked off.

"Okay." "Thank you Yukio." You said as you hugged him. Yukio was surprised from the hug.

"Thank me for what?"he said still surprised."thank you for saving me..." You said as you hugged him harder. "It was nothing. What kind of person I would be if I didn't help you." He said as he hugged back. You broke the embrace.

You smiled to him and walked to your room to change. He walked away into the kitchen.

Yukio and Rin talked for a while. You changed into a black sports bra with black sweat pants. You put your hair up into a messy bun.

You sat at your desk. You put Panic! At the disco on as you sketch.

//hey guys it the author and I love panic! At the disco so tell me what bands you guys like!//

2 hours later

"Chikara Dinner's ready!" Rin yelled. you couldn't hear him because you had headphones on.

...2 minutes later...

"Im gonna check on her." Rin told Yukio as he walked towards your room. he opened the door and saw you. He walked up to you and took the headset off. You jumped up and got into a fighting stance.

"Calm down Foods ready and also..." Rin said. He looked away and blushed madly. "Oh okay Don't startle me like that again." You said as you walked out of the room. Rin followed after you.

You were walking to the kitchen. Rin was staring at your big chest looking like he might have a nose bleed.

You walked into the kitchen and sat down at a table were Yukio was sitting at. "Uh Chikara why are you wearing that?" Yukio said noticing the madly blushing Rin. "Well u said I need to air out my wounds so TA-DA?" You said. "Thank you" Rin whispered to Yukio.