The blue night

Gym finally came.

I was sitting on top of the stadium while Rin and the brown and blonde man were racing:

'Wow! Rin's fast!" You thought to your self until Bon shoved Rin into the ground.

"WOAH!!" Mr. Tsubaki yelled as he pulled the lever to retrieve the demon frog 🐸.

Rin turned around to look at the boy that just almost killed him. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! YOU ALMOST KILLED BOTH OF US IDIOT!!"

Rin yelled at the boy until mr. Tsubaki came to the boy and said he wanted to speak with him.

Mr. Tsubaki Took the Bon away from the others.

konekomaru and shima walked up to Rin. They started talking to him.

You couldn't really get what they were saying.  All you heard was them talking about 'the blue night'.

You read about that night in many books. It's when Satan came to assiah and destroyed a temple and killed many monks.

You turned and stared at Bon. You asked many questions in you head.

After Mr. Tsubaki was done talking to Bon. Bon and Rin climbed the ladder to the top and sat down.

Next up was You and Paku.  You slid down to the bottom. You were actually excited. You felt adrenaline pump through your veins.

Mr. Tsubaki released the demon frog. You started running.

You heard the boys say that you were really fast like Rin. But you knew Rin was faster.

           Until.....

Someone phone was ringing. "Tch.  Who the hell phone is that?!" Bon yelled pissed off.

It was Mr. Tsubaki's phone. Bon was struck dumbfounded.
"ILL BE RIGHT OVER THERE MY CUTE KITTY!!💙" Mr.Tsubaki yelled. Then he stopped and told us gym will be in study hall.

Paku and you climbed the ladder up.

"Gym in study hall?" "What's next?" Izumo said to her friend Paku.

Then... Bon and Rin started arguing with each other.

"Okay who can go down there and can touch the demon without getting bit or attacked wins." Bon stated

"I will do it" you heard Rin say.
"not. I'm not going to risk my life for something's as petty as this."Rin finished saying.

"You told him!!" Bon said yelling at shima and konekomaru. "I'll do it! I'm going to defeat satan!!" Bon yelled as he slid down towards the demon.

He was face to face with the demon then Bon just froze. Izumo was laughing at Bon. " defeat Satan! Ha that's a joke!!" She laughed.

Bon was still frozen staring into the eyes of the demon. Until the demon made the move and tried to bite Bon.

Until Rin jumped in last second and saved Bon but he got bit from the demon. He told it to let him go and the demon obeyed.

"Idiot! I'm the one who is going to defeat satan!!" Rin yelled at Bon.

"You idiot you could've got yourself killed!" Bon yelled back.

There heads butted each other and lighting struck.

You were laying down and your legs were hanging over the wall. Shima was staring at your chest blushing.

You saw him at the corner of your eye. You yelled "YOU PERVERT!!" And kicked his nuts. Dark aura surrounded you.

Shima ran and hid behind Bon. He knew she meant business.

>time skip<

You were walking around the park  and started swinging by yourself. All lonely.  Until the sun was going down. You got up and headed to your dorm.

You had a key to unlock your dorm which you got from mephisto. You walked in the dorms picked your dorm room.

Stay for the next chapter!!
💙👌😂