The Demon chef

This happened but u left the house earlier in the morning and headed to the library.

You left the library and headed to school.

>time skip all the school stuff<
Class ended and you were grabbing your things and going to the dorms until a certain navy blue haired boy stopped you.

He started snickering while Yukio gave him a death glare. For Some reason Yukio had a pink mark on his face. "Why are you laughing Rin?" You asked him.

"I need to tell you what happened *laugh* this morning " he said in laughs.

"Okay..."you said suspicious.

He told u what happened in the morning. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" You were laughing your ass off.

Yukio sneaked behind Rin and hit a book on his head. You were laughing even harder now.Rim was fighting with Yukio. They still noticed you were laughing.

Not knowing but Rin was blushing. 'She's so cute I love it when she laughs' Rin thought in his head while Yukio got up he grabbed Rin by the ear and left to the dorm you followed after them still laughing.

You three got to the dorm.

Yukio was upset with Rin making a fool out of him so he punished Rin and you by dumping homework on the both of you.

Rin went to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess Ukobach made the night before.

Yukio and you left to get supplies at shemi's place.

"I really hope Rin didn't cause a ruckus at the dorms." Yukio said worried

"Yea I don't think it was a good idea to leave him in charge" you said as you to were walking towards the dorm house.

...

*BOOM*

"..."

"..."

"RIN!" You both said in union as you both ran inside looking for the boy.

Rin was laying on the floor of the kitchen with his stomach bloated with a small demon laying on the other side of him with a bloated stomach.

*clap* *clap* Mepheisto was annoyingly clapping his hands getting your attention.

You looked around at a big mess."what happened here Mepheisto?!" You asked the man.

"Oh well then." "They both got into a fight and cooked as there little hearts can handle." He said with his legs crossed.

Rin Got up and started talking to the demon. "Huh? Why is Rin talking to Ukobach?" You asked looking at Yukio.

"Ummmmm I dunno he's probably delusional. Hehe?" Yukio said with an anime sweat droop and him scratching the back of his head. "Oh okay!" You said looking around the mess.

"I guess I have to clean this.." You pouted.

💩💩