Getting used to them

You finished unpacking your things. You wondered around the dorm house. You found the kitchen. You looked around the place for any food.

While you were searching two men entered the place and walked into the kitchen.  "Chikara? Is that you?" The two men said. "Yep!" You said.

The two men were Yukio and Rin.

"I guess we live in the same dorm house..." Yukio stated.
"Yea..." You said

You saw bags in there hands.

"Yo Chikara you hungry?" Rin said breaking the silence.

"Y-Yea. There's no food in here." You said Making a closed eye smile while patting your hand on your stomach.

"I can make something!" "Just chill for a little bit!" Rin said making a toothy grin.

"Okay!" You and Yukio said together.

You left the kitchen and headed to your room. You changed into a blue tank top and black sweatpants. You lied down on your bed. You took a short nap .

"CHIKARA,  YUKIO FOODS READY!!"  you heard Rin  yelling.

You walked towards the kitchen and sat down at one of the tables. Yukio entered and sat down at the table with you. Rin put the food on the table than sat next to Yukio who was In front of you.

"Wow!" You said amazed of how great the food looked "it looks so good!" You said complementing Rin. "T-Thanks" Rin said blushing. Yukio noticed Rin blushing.

"Hehe~" "okay let's dig in!" Yukio said while grabbing some food. You and The brothers ate and chatted all night.

>time skip<

"Well it's late we should start heading to bed." You said while picking up your and the twins empty plates and headed towards the sink cleaning them off.

"Yea Rin has a lot of studying to do this weekend." Yukio stated staring at Rin.

Rin and Yukio finished cleaning the table as u finished cleaning the dishes.

I gave up with the you's so from time to time I will put u okay? Go ahead and keep reading!

"Goodnight!" You said to the twins while walking off to ur room. Since it was the weekend you had all the time to sleep.

You stepped into your room and fell onto the bed and dozed off to sleep.

Shortly after that Rin was asked some things by Yukio. All you can hear was "do... Like... her...?" After that Rin made lunches for all there of you guys.

Wow! That was an extremely short chapter! Plz don't kill me! But the next chapter will be longer! I burned my fingers so it hurts when I type but next chapter will be done and longer!! Plz enjoy the rest!