Chapter 18 - Decision Made

"Ryu? I... You were dead!" I was at a loss, with jumbled thoughts of  impossibilities.

"Not anymore. REJOICE! It's a reunion session between siblings now! You looked like you're doing great, Rinn. Tough and vigorous."

"Then regarding that incident from three years ago, you..."

"Yes, that was all an act. I teamed up with Shou and everything was according to the script." he admitted his wrong-doings and stuck out his tongue playfully.

"You deceived me..."

"I hated mom, dad and most especially, you, to the point where I vent my resentment by torturing and killing. Their expression when they were slowly being tortured... I love it." he flashed a sweet victorious smile and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"I definitely love yours when you were shouting and crying. HAHAHHA." he let go and broke out laughing.

I tried to be as silent as possible to sneak away, 'I need to find the building!'

"Don't think that you can escape now that you know I'm not dead." he stopped me.

"Ryu, what are you doing? Let her find that building. She'll die when she reaches there to the portal anyways." Shou cut in and blurted out his plans.

'Or actually he said it out aloud on purpose. It's not a warning either. Ever since the beginning, he never intended to let me escape from here, he was only having a game of his own, making me agonize. I'm still gonna die in the end.'

"Then what should I do now? Like you said, I'll die when I get there. If I stay here, you'll kill me. Tell me, guys. What should I do now?" I said hopelessly, wondering what they're going to say.

"I don't know. It's up to you. This is not our problem." Shou answered.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME HERE IN THIS SITUATION! HOW THE HELL IS THIS NOT YOUR PROBLEM!" I yelled at him, seriously mad.

"Chill, Rinn. I know what you should do. Be killed by us right here and now or be bombed at that building or you suicide. Three choices, simple enough?" Ryu suggested.

"I don't want to die! I want to go back, don't you guys understand my single request?" I gritted my teeth, seething my anger.

"Then... go back to the rooftop where you first came here. The door is not locked up anymore, that's the other portal where you can go back." Shou sighed and told me. I was confused ... again.

"Shou aka The Unknown! Why did you tell her that!" Ryu kicked his leg, earning a groan from Shou.

"Pity and sympathy? You know what, Rinn, I'm going to end this game now so this is going to be our last meeting. Bye?"

Ryu was baffled, he must had thought that Shou was joking but he actually meant it. Still, I knew that this was just his another stupid game. His intention to kill me remained.

I ran down the stairs and out of the building. I couldn't think straight in the head.

Even though I know that it's gonna be a trap, I finally made my decision.

'I'm going back to the rooftop.'