Chapter 24 - Shou's POV

'What a let down.' I thought to myself.

Rinn's still lying on the ground after I shot her dead.   

"Shou, what should we do with her body? Keep it? Dispose it? Play with it???" Kise asked mischievously, running his hands against each other.

"What a perv. Ryu, you can come out now. Rinn's kinda sharp, she knew you'd be here."

"Yea, I know." Ryu popped out from behind and we all stared at Rinn's body.

"Seriously, what should we do with her?" Kise questioned and we all thought hard.

"Let's just leave her here." I insisted and they agreed, "Never thought she'll die this soon..." I sighed.

"Well, my sister should be better off dead so I'm fine with it. I hated her anyways." Ryu said without a care.

"What a cruel biological brother. What's your reason for hating her again?" Kise pried.

"Nothing, it's just something personal."

Silence engulfed and things became kind of awkward. We just didn't have that kind of intimacy.

Ryu and Kise left and went in their own ways whereas I was the last to leave. I stepped out of the building and had a gut feeling that someone's hiding from me but I decided to let it be. That person might be here to rescue Rinn and resurrect her.

'If Rinn's able to survive even after that, mann, I'll be charmed.'