Chapter 19 - The Appearance of the Psycho

In full speed, I dashed back to the building where I killed the gun man.

'I have to cross two bridges to get back to the rooftop. I have this feeling that things are going to turn ugly so I have got to be fast.'

Finally able to remember the way to the building, I barged inside and got up the stairs; running past the gun man's body. Heaving heavily, nearly out of breath, I stopped and looked about.

'Which way was it? Map... right. The map! Where did I put it?' I rummaged my hands inside my pockets, 'Got it.'

With the map, I got myself to the rooftop and there was the dead masked woman. Such a bloody sight, never thought that I would see it again. Not stopping, I managed to cross over.

I could see the second bridge that I have to cross right in front of me.

'Even if the bridge is just right over there. Please don't let the psycho get here.' I hoped as I ran. It was the building where I busted up his mask into pieces.

"I've been waiting for you, young one. I'VE BEEN HIDING!" it's that psycho's voice. He sprang out of the door which I think is his hiding spot and tackled me down together with himself, still grabbing onto his axe.

"Get the hell out of the way, you dried-face!" I screeched and punched him by the waist. He grunted, "Urgh, you brat. How dare you."

He lifted me up into the air and threw me to the ground with great strength. I landed with sores on my body especially my back; hurting. I cried out severely in pain, "Argh...!"

"This time, you'll never get away from me and die by my axe. HAHAHAHH." he beamed in ecstasy.

He raised his axe with both his hands and charged towards me as I'm still on the floor, squirming. He jumped and swung his axe down to separate my head from my body. I endured the pain and was able to swiftly roll over to avoid his attack.

I got up, staggering and plunged myself at him; causing him to drop his axe afar. He continuously threw hard punches to my back and I too returned some as well. As I felt his punches getting softer, I used this chance to wriggle out from his grip and went after for his axe.

"Oh no you don't. Get back here!" he caught hold of my ankle and I fell. I extended my arm to get the axe and it was just a hand away from me.

'So close yet so far.' I kicked his hand free and obtained the axe. Finally having the possession of the axe, I stood back up and aimed for the psycho's neck.

"HERE'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING IN MY WAY!" I hollered and had the axe made contact with its owner's neck.

"Hahha, I killed him. I killed him..." I tumbled back, leering at my shaky hands. "I killed him with these hands of mine." the outcome was kind of expected but to think that I was able to pull it off, I sighed.

'Forget about everything, what's done is the past and look ahead. Your destination is just right before your eyes.' I convinced myself and went for the bridge.

'Beyond this bridge, it's either me getting home or me meeting Shou and Ryu. Let's see how it'll go.'