~23~

A week later

Benny POV

I was finally able to go to the sandlot. I was walking to the sandlot right now. When I walked in I saw all the boys and Vanessa there playing.

"You guys started without me" I joked

Suddenly next thing I know it all the boys tackle me down to the ground.

"get off of me" I yell and they did. Smalls gave me his hand to get up.

"Now we have our old group " Squints said.

"Yes we do but now let's play" I said taking the bat out of Vanessa hand and I kiss her

" I missed you Benny" Vanessa told me

"I know and I miss you Vane" I said kissing her forehead and went to bat. And Vanessa went to her spot.

And it went like that all day. Playing and rest. After the whole of playing. We were walking. I was holding Vanessa hand.

"Are you still sore" Vanessa asked

"Nah not really" I answer kiss her hand.

"Benny remember when you said that wrote a song for Vanessa" Bertram asked and I was ready to duct tape his mouth.

"Wait you did" Vanessa asked confused

"Yes I did and you weren't supposed to know about it" I said looking down

"Awe is little Benny shy" Ham joked

"Leave him alone it's fine" Vanessa defense me. But I can't help but feel shy. Vanessa wasn't supposed to know that I wrote a song for her. Then she will want to hear it and what if I sing it to her and I'm bad at singing. What if the song it's bad. I just don't want Vanessa to leave. She's my first girlfriend. I don't want her to get up and leave me. I would do anything to make her stay as long as she can.

" Hey don't think too hard."Vanessa said kissing my cheek and walking. Soon the only ones were Smalls, Ham, Vanessa and me

"Already well I got to go home and eat." Ham ran to his house and Smalls just wave and walk to his house

"Hey" I told Vanessa

"Hi" Vanessa reply putting her head in my shoulder and her arms around my waist. We just swing side to side.

"You know I also wrote you a song" Vanessa said quietly

"What the name of the song" I asked putting my face in her hair.

"I wouldn't mind" Vanessa said smiling looking at me.

I just chuckled and kiss her nose.

"I already love it" I told her and she just blushed. She put her face in my chest.

"I really don't want you to go to your house" she said

"Same" I replied

"I wish somehow I could stop everything and just let it be like this forever" she told me kissing me. We just kiss for a couple of seconds. Until we pull away so we can breath.

"I will see you tomorrow Alright" Vanessa said and I just nod and went to my house. That night I slept like I'm was in cloud 9