1

This story starts right after The Conjuring 2 ends. Spoilers ahead.
Also this chapter is short but I will try to make them longer.
-----------------------------------------
Lorraine's point of view

"I love you," I whispered quietly as Ed held me close.

"I love you more," He smiled. Right after he said it, the front door opened, revealing my mom and Judy. "You're home," Judy declared and I smiled, going to hug her. She hugged me back. "I missed you mom," She informed me as I pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I don't think you'll miss me much anymore because we'll be home a while."

Ed looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about. I knew what I was talking about, of course. I'm still keeping my word of no new cases. Judy and I decided to make lunch. We made sandwiches.

"How was London?" Judy asked.

I knew I couldn't tell her about Valak and how she scared the shit out of me and Ed. But she deserved an answer. We were always gone, and I knew she missed us.

"It was okay," I say slowly. Judy set the cheese down on the slice of bread and looked at me.

"Mom, did this case have something to do with a nun?" She asked and I immediately set down the knife I was holding. "Yes," I swallowed. "Valak, right?" She asked and I nodded.

Racing out of the room, I grabbed Ed's arm. I felt bad for interrupting his conversation with my mom, but my brain wasn't keeping up with my actions.

"Lorraine, Hun, what is it?" He asked and I began to cry.

"Judy has it," I say through my tears but all Ed does is look at me confused.

"Visions. She has visions. She saw the nun too."

A look of realization crosses Ed's face. He pulls me close as I cry.  All I want is for my daughter to be safe.