7

Dedicated to mariana27barbosa

yay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Month 4

Everything starts to feel real during month four. The cravings start kicking in and my stomach begins to grow. While Ed says that I'll look beautiful no matter what size I am, I'm still dreading the thought of being a whale at nine months pregnant. Currently I am reading my favorite Bible verse. I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength. I've always loved this as I remind myself every so often during cases. Judy sits beside me, making more bracelets. I see her freeze and drop the bracelet she's working on like its on fire. "Judy?"

I can't ask her what's wrong because she's already standing up and running out of the room. Ed walks in. "Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Obviously not because your daughter just ran to her room looking absolutely terrified," I snap and Ed looks a bit surprised. I sigh, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." I say and his face softens. "It's alright, honey. I'm not mad."

Relief washes over me and I ask if he wants to go see if everything's okay with Judy. He agrees and we walks down the hall to her room.

Ed's POV

"Sweetie, what's wrong. Your mom is very worried," I try to say softly.

"The visions. They're getting worse," She sniffles and I sit down next to her. "I'm not sure if asking about them is the best idea, but I think I know something that will help."

I stand up, quickly make my way to the living room, grab my guitar, and hurry back to Judy's room. She brightens up when she sees the guitar and I know I have picked the right choice.

I sit down next to her again and begin to play. I sing an Elvis Presley song. I can tell the song soothes her and I play more. Music solves a lot.

After I finish, Judy smiles sadly. "I can't tell mom about the visions. She'll worry too much and that's the last thing she needs."

Although I hate it, I have to agree. "We'll just tell her if we need to," I say and Judy nods.

"You need to let me know if this happens again though," I say seriously. "You can't not tell someone." She reluctantly nods even though it's obviously troubling her.

"I love you," I say and hold my arms out for a hug. "I love you too, dad."

After hugging her, I kiss the top of her head as the phone rings. "Why don't you go tell your mom that you're okay."

She nods in agreement and we leave the room. I walk to the kitchen and answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Ed? This is father Gordon. We have someone who needs our help."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that it's short guys. I really am. I will have another update for you by this weekend! This chapter is dedicated to