6

So I bought The Conjuring 2 the same day it came out, so I got inspired to write more. Enjoy! I give you permission to hate me again because of the short chapter. Not edited but I rarely edit anyways so...

Dedicated to bates_motel. Love you and your  comments.

okay so I haven't watched the fourth season because its not on Netflix. don't get on me about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time has flown by. Two months have come and gone.

I wake up groggily and head straight to the bathroom. I feel the need to throw up and I try to do it as quietly as possible so Ed doesn't wake up. But you can't exactly throw up silently or gracefully. Warm hands touch my back as I finish up. I look at him and just want him to leave. I must look awful right now. My hair is a mess, my breath smells, I have no makeup on right now. But as soon as he embraces me in his strong arms, I abandon any thoughts of me wanting him to leave.

"You really need to go to the hospital, babe. I'm worried about you," He says softly and I have to stop myself from laughing.

"I'm fine. I promise," I try to reassure him but he still looks unconvinced. I sigh.

"I already went," I tell him. A curious look crosses his face.

"I'm pregnant. I would have told you sooner but I know you only wanted one kid and I was worried you'd be mad and so I panicked-"

His lips on mine cut me off. "Will you calm down, hun? I don't care how many children I have as long as they're with you." And suddenly a weight gets lifted off my shoulders. I didn't realize how much it was bothering me until now. Maybe that's why I haven't been getting good sleep.

Ed asks if I want waffles for breakfast and I scrunch my nose. Ed laughs a little and I apologize. However he just brushes it off, saying he didn't really want waffles either. I suggest oatmeal and he agrees.

The day is spent cleaning. Not very fun but Ed says that he'll take me out tonight to celebrate. At 8:00pm, I am dressed in a pretty fancy dress and Ed is in a semi fancy tuxedo. We look perfect.

"Are you ready, hun?" He asks and I nod. We go to a fancy restraint. As much as I want wine, I know it's bad so I order another drink that doesn't contain alcohol. I get steak and Ed gets salmon. We only talk small talk but it's comforting for some reason. No stress and no new cases. I can honestly say that this is the least stressed I've been in a long time.

Ed pucks up his wine glass and I pick up mine. "To you and the baby," He says and we clink our glasses together and take a sip. Two months down, seven more to go.