3

Ed's Point of view

Usually once we get back from a case, it's always relaxing. All the work is done for the time being and there's nothing to worry about. This time is not relaxing. Stress is still resting on our shoulders. It's not mentioned, but we all know it's there. Judy has visions.

I never even suspected. Niether did Lorraine. And that's what scares me most. Has she been hiding anything else? These aren't things that you should keep inside you.

After talking to Lorraine, I head into the kitchen to make breakfast. I grab eggs from the refrigerator. "Do you want eggs, Hun?" I call out. After hearing her say yes, I crack four eggs into a bowl to whisk.

Once the eggs are whisked, I pour them into a pan on the stove. A sizzling noise is made once I do and the eggs begin to cook. Using a spatula, I stir the eggs around.

While doing so, my mind wanders to different things. The case we just came back from, Judy having visions, Lorraine. In fact, I get so deep in thought, I almost don't realize that the eggs are done.

I quickly grab two plates from the cabinet and use the spatula to transfer the eggs on to the plates. I turn the stove off and grab two forks. I take the plates out into the living room where Lorraine is examining her Bible.

"Eggs are done," I smile, handing her plate to her. She thanks me and kisses me on the cheek.

I sit down next to her and she scoots closer to me. I always love when she does that because it lets me know that she still loves me and I can protect her.

We eat our eggs in silent. However, it's not awkward. It's almost... comforting. Judy walks in while later and Lorraine give her the eggs she has left. It makes me happy become she's such a good mother.

"I'm going to run some errands today, Judy. Would you like to come with?" Lorraine asks and she nods.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "Just to the grocery store. I might pick up a chicken for dinner," She tells me. "Don't worry, I'll be okay," Lorraine reassures me. "You know I'll always worry," I tell her and she nods. "I know but there's no reason to."

I nod slowly. Judy climbs up on my lap and kisses my cheek, trying to reassure me as well.

"Why don't you go get dressed so we can leave?" Lorraine tells Judy and she nods after smiling at me.

"Please don't waste your time worrying about me," Lorriane says softly and I give her a look of disbelief. "You can't tell me not to do that."

"Watch me," She says stubbornly and I nod. "I'll try not to."

---------------------------------------
A/N

Sorry it's short. I will make the next chapter longer. I promise. Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me.

Irena