2

Okay so the Perrons and the Hodgsons wont be in the story, but they will still be mentioned. Also this chapter is a little longer eh? I'll try to make them even more longer. I hope you like it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lorraine's Point of View

It was around 9:30pm and I was finally getting Judy to bed. I tucked her in, but I still needed to ask her something.

"Honey, how long have you been having these visions?" I asked her and she looked hesitant to answer.

"I need you to tell me, Judy. You can't keep these things locked up inside you. I tried that when I was your age and it's dangerous."

She sighs, "A few years."

A few years. That's around three. Three years, I thought I had protected Judy, but I hadn't. And as long as she has these fears, I won't be able to protect her. All a mother wants to do is protect her kids. I feel a soft touch on my arm. "Mom, I'm going to be okay," She tries to comfort me, and all I can do is nod.

"I need you to tell me when you have these visions. Do you understand?"

She nods and I kiss her on the forehead.

I turn her light off and close her door about half way. I walk down the hall to me and Ed's room. He's reading a book. I walk into the little bathroom that's connected to our room and grab my hairbrush. I begin brushing my hair. He looks up at me. "Hey, what did you mean earlier when you said that we'll be home for a while?"

I sigh, "I'm still keeping my word on no new cases."

He looks at me. "Why? I know you're worried about me but-"

"But nothing," I interrupt him. "I don't want to risk it."

He looks like he wants to object again but I give him a look that tells him not to. I set down my hairbrush and climb on the bed next to him.

"I just don't want to lose you. I was so close to losing you on this case and it can't happen again. I don't know what I would do without you," I explain and he nods. "I'm not going anywhere."

He sets his book down after marking his spot and pulls me close to him. I sigh happily and fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up before Ed does. I carefully untangle myself from him and leave the room quietly so he can sleep still.

I walk into the living room, where his new painting is laying. The paint is dry, so I pick it up. The painting looks fantastic.  As I look at the picture I notice that they are different demons we have sent back to Hell. They aren't obviously there though. You have to look at the image very closely to find them. That's what I like most about it.

"I think I might just throw that away," A voice says. I look up and see Ed walking towards me. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's not nearly as good as some of my others are," He explains. "What are you talking about? I like this one the most," I say before kissing him on the cheek. He smiles a little.

"Nah, I really don't think I should keep this one. There are so many mistakes..."

That's when I realized that Ed isn't aware of how great he is. And it was my duty to show him.